CTG AZURE CLOUD SECURITY ENGINEER in California
Title: AZURE CLOUD SECURITY ENGINEER
Job Number: 18211162
CTG has an immediate opening for an Azure Cloud Security Engineer in the Santa Clara Valley area.
Here is the job description:
• Provide inputs for design, testing, engineering, automation, API integration, and implementation of security solutions in all aspects of Information Security
• Work closely with product and platform teams to engineer and implement application and cloud security controls
• Assist in developing an automated framework for Security Tool deployment and development, leveraging various scripting languages and open source solutions
• Plan, implement, upgrade and monitor security measures related to computer networks and software testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation (AWS, Azure Cloud Security, Application Security,
• Vulnerability Management, Machine Learning, AI Sandboxing)
• Work autonomously in an area of specialization to analyze internal security and provide relevant information to internal and external customers, suppliers, and partners
• Architect and design API Security, Container Security, Azure/AWS Cloud Security, etc.
• Security posture assessment and requirements-based hardening
• Prepare presentation and documentation on Application and Cloud security technologies and requirements
• Assist in documentation of Applications and Cloud Services in a System Security Plan
• Advise development teams on how to securely design applications and services following industry best practices and enhance existing approaches to security engineering
• Provide detailed guidance on how to securely develop and deploy applications in cloud environments
• Perform security analysis of web applications and web services and understand the threats, attacks and risks to applications (Explain in detail project vision, goals, expected time frames)
• The Office of the Chief Information Security Officer is seeking a Cloud/Application Security Engineer with experience for reviewing
• and analyzing legacy applications, and provide security expertise on refactoring the applications (web and mobile applications,
• Machine Learning, and Big Data) to utilize cloud-native services, and work with other County resources to develop the best
• approaches for re-factoring, migrating, and maintaining applications in a cost-effective, repeatable, secure, scalable, and maintainable way.
• Hands-on familiarity with and working knowledge of Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Demonstrated strong technical writing skills acquired in a large enterprise IT consulting, administration, or support environment
• Extensive Appsec, Encryption, Data Protection, and tool integration experience
• Prior senior-level security engineering experience
• Experience designing, configuring, implementing and leveraging cloud services models such as SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS for system security
• Deep expertise with OWASP Top 10 attack vectors, security frameworks (NIST, CIS)
• Technical experience with enterprise programming language, especially related to secure coding best practices
• Government (Azure/AWS) cloud experience preferred
• Bachelor or Master’s degree or higher in engineering or related field with 6-8 years of developing Applications and integration in the Cloud with a recent focus on security
• Industry certification such as CISSP, CEH, or GIAC coupled with verifiable expertise in Application/Cloud design and implementation
• Demonstrated experience in managing and deploying Applications in the Cloud, including Azure and AWS
• Proficient in Cloud technologies. AWS Solutions Architect, AWS Developer Certification(s), and/or Azure Architect Certification preferred
• Background in delivering full-life cycle projects
• Strong analytical skills to solve ambiguous and complex problems, perform research to identify and derive solution opportunities
• Strong written and oral communication skills
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations