CTG TECHNICAL TEAM LEAD – LIQUIDITY – DB AND REPORTING in Buffalo, New York
Title: TECHNICAL TEAM LEAD – LIQUIDITY – DB AND REPORTING
Job Number: 18203312
Technical Team Lead – Liquidity – DB and Reporting
CTG is currently reviewing resumes for a Technical Team Lead – Liquidity – DB and Reporting. This is a 6 month Contract to Hire role with our banking industry client located in Buffalo, NY.
Location: Buffalo, NY
Project Duration: 6 month Contract to Hire
Contract Hourly Rate: $57.45
All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)
· Will be responsible for the management of all activities related to the successful planning, documenting, testing and implementation of all work performed by the team, whether by the
request of the client, internal to the department or the result of a problem relating to an application.
· Provides detailed direction and performs specialized analysis and research of systems modifications to solve any scope problem or enhancement.
· The Technical Team Lead manages and oversees the execution of project plans for any scope; ensures adherence to all department and technology standards and procedures, including all documentation requirements.
· Performs and oversees application development and supports coding efforts, including the review of code, preparation and execution of system builds; may be called upon to coordinate the completion of integrated testing efforts.
· Translates requirements to assist staff in preparing detailed low level design for system enhancements.
· Recommends designs based on business requirements and functional specification. Identifies issues and concerns.
· Ability to act as a client liaison to review priorities and manage the overall client queue.
· Builds rapport within the organization.
· Effectively communicates and develops a professional level of cooperation across the organization.
· Maintains efficient operation and effectiveness of supported applications. Recommends new technology, policies or processes to benefit the organization and improve deficiencies.
· Typically will lead technical evaluations of vendor software.
· Demonstrates a strong understanding of the business environment and needs within the area of responsibility.
· Ability to understand technical, business and operational impacts of a project or problem.
· Responsible for the job growth and career development of staff members by providing training plans, guidance and sharing knowledge.
· Recommends and initiates new policies and procedures which will improve the performance and effectiveness of the department.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
· Bachelor's Degree and ten (10) or more years' relevant experience with project related work, systems analysis and a systems development environment.
· Expertise with Database architecture and design principles including designing tables, views, indexes, etc.
· Experience with doing code reviews.
· Expert level understanding of ETL tools including informatica power center.
· Experience with Application Design for applications using Microsoft SQL Server backend.
· Expert level understanding of complex TSQL in Microsoft SQL Server environment.
· Experience with Oracle database environment.
· Experience with Team Foundation Server Requires a complete understanding of the system development life cycle.
· Requires familiarity with application development support software and hardware platforms.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills to be able to present to a target audience.
· Must be detail orientated/articulate with strong time management and organizational skills
Ideal Qualifications Preferred:
· Previous experience in developing and maintaining a department budget.
· Experience with software applications related to calculating liquidity coverage ratio and regulatory submissions.
To be considered please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided or go to the CTG Careers page at www.ctg.com/content/careers (click on North America tab) and apply to 18203312. For additional information, please contact Laura Evertsen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT