CTG SOA SOLUTION ARCHITECT in Buffalo, New York
Title: SOA SOLUTION ARCHITECT
Job Number: 18200533
CTG is seeking a SOA Solution Architect to support one of our Health Insurance Clients in the Buffalo area. This is a 6 month project, with a strong possibility for extension.
Qualified candidates will be responsible for:
• Participate on development efforts by performing detailed analysis, developing detailed designs, and providing day-to-day technical guidance to development team. Facilitate a collaborative approach to problem solving and make well-reasoned decisions. Demonstrate good analytical abilities and technical skills. Must have an understanding of application design principles and application architecture. Will be required to prepare detailed system and program specifications aligned with client standards. May be required to manage technical aspects of small to medium sized projects.
• Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture, IBM Message Broker, Informatica, and Java technologies.
• The ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, including senior management, is essential. Expected to ensure customer requests for information are addressed and follow up occurs resulting in superior customer satisfaction.
• Minimum of 6 to 7 years experience in systems support role with demonstrated results in analytics, configuring, coding, testing, problem solving and support, or demonstrated equivalent knowledge.
• Prior experience managing small technical development efforts via waterfall and/or agile development methodologies is required.
• Knowledge of / prior experience with health insurance business is required (Claims Processing, Health Care Case, Disease, and Utilization Mgmt processes, Coorespondence solutions, and Documentation Solutions)
Service Oriented Architecture
Extensive experience with various development paradigms suce as procedural code, reporting writing tools and ETL tools
Extensive knowledge of Java, SQL, including cursors, stored procedures, and indexes. Proficient with relational databases such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, and DB2.
Health Insurance experience highly desired.
Prior experience in a health insurance environment
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• IBM Message Broker
• B2B Infrastructure (e.g. VPN, CheckPoint Firewall)
• Knowledge of Claims Processing Systems
• Knowledge of Health Care Case, Disease and Utilization Management processes
• Reporting and Analytic Platforms
• Correspondence solutions (e.g. HP Exstream)
• Document Management solutions (e.g. Macess EXP)
• Enterprise Scheduling (e.g. Tidal)
• Enterprise Faxing solutions (e.g. Right Fax)
• Secure File Transfer solutions (e.g. Sterling File Gateway)
• MeDecision Aerial, Truven Patient Profiler and McKesson Clinical Guidelines a plus
• Ability to navigate and work on multiple operating systems such as OS/400, AIX, or Windows.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations