CTG SERVICENOW DEVELOPER in Buffalo, New York
Title: SERVICENOW DEVELOPER
Job Number: 18211235
CTG is looking for a ServiceNow Developer (non-ITSM) who has done Business Process management on behalf of our banking client in Buffalo, NY
Please no C2C
This can be a straight contract role, or contract-to-hire. Candidates must be in Buffalo, NY for the duration of employment.
BPM (Workflow Management)
ServiceNow Application Developer ServiceNow Application Developer needed to be part
of a team focused on efforts around business application development using the ServiceNow Now
This position will create business service applications with minor workflow components for various
Job Duties/Responsibilities include:
• Work with business units to assess processes for possible deployment within ServiceNow.
• Create, document, design, develop, and integrate applications using the ServiceNow platform following
ServiceNow best practices
• Develop solutions across the ServiceNow platform to utilize automation and integration capabilities of
ServiceNow, focused on leveraging business services with out of the box capabilities
• Bachelor's degree with minimum 6 years of relevant experience in software development and
• 2 years’ experience of ServiceNow development and / or ServiceNow implementation
• Good track-record of developing large-scale, multi-tier applications
• Experienced working in an agile/iterative environment
• Demonstrates prior completion of ServiceNow applications for business management (this position is
not focused on ITSM activities)
• Demonstrates expert knowledge of ServiceNow toolset and integrations with related systems
• Strong experience developing, releasing, and maintaining software solutions
• Experienced in Cloud services, SaaS and application of those services.
• Proven team player
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
To be considered please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information, please contact Mike Cleri at email@example.com or 716-888-3415. Kindly forward to any other interested parties - thank you! W2 employees only, please no C2C.
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT