CTG Recruiter in Buffalo, New York
Job Number: 18203622 CTG is currently seeking a full-time Recruiter to become part of our rapidly growing team!
Our team is hardworking and driven, while also focusing on work-life balance. As a well known staffing and consulting company, we work with companies of all sizes, to fill positions of all types. With an ongoing dedication to high levels of customer service for both our clients and candidates, CTG is truly one of a kind in the world of recruiting. Are you known for your positive attitude and drive to succeed?! Then this is the career opportunity for you!
Beginning salary will depend on experience level with full salaried benefits available, including paid time off, 401K, health insurance, dental, vision, etc. Our competitive commission package allows for uncapped earning potential.
• Identifies and places candidates through the full life cycle recruiting process.
• Ensure that qualified candidates are presented against resource requirements in a timely and efficient manner
• Develop advertising strategies and core skill pipeline plan with your manager
• Optimize staff and customer satisfaction by setting appropriate candidate expectations
• Optimize customer satisfaction through clear and concise understanding of requirements and presenting appropriate candidates at a competitive bill rate within the cycle time
• Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Day to Day Duties
• Receive resource requirements and ensure all qualified requirements are entered into database and updated
• Work in conjunction with your client and/or manager to qualify and clarify details of the assignment
• Identify and recruit qualified candidates from all sources, assess their potential qualifications, and determine appropriate action items
• Track pipeline candidates for competitive skill sets or proactive selling purposes in recruiting database
• Maintain accurate and timely requisition and candidate status in recruiting database
• Set candidates’ expectations appropriately and coordinate candidate hire date/start date
• Conduct and document interviews to ensure success in candidate selection
• Follow recruiting process to ensure recruiting and hiring quality
• Understand pricing model(s) and their components thoroughly; negotiate with candidates and site team
• Update recruiting database per database standards and process mandates to ensure data integrity
• Maintain professional network in community as well as internally
• Manage reference checking process on all candidates submitted to clients
• Coordinate interviews between candidates and staff, use approved testing tools to qualify candidates per requisition or skill set, and/or set up customer interview
• Ensure candidate resume is appropriate for client submission; reformat when necessary
• Comply with EEO regulations and oversee maintenance of EEO information
• Negotiate salary and close candidate
• Negotiate other facets of the hiring process including relocation, travel, and expenses
• Create offer letters, make formal offers and close the hire
• Send new hire materials to candidate and new hire confirmation documentation for processing, if applicable
• Work with appropriate personnel on completing the employee orientation process
• Process all appropriate visa documentation for submitted candidates when required
• Manage the requisition document flow and record in database
• Travel as needed to perform functions of the job including job fair participation, regional meetings, and training
• Create attractive, accurate job postings
• Develop and implement creative approaches to attracting new candidates including direct sourcing, job posting, Boolean searches, and networking
• Elevate issues to management in a timely manner
• Perform other duties as assigned to fulfill responsibilities
• Minimum 2 years staffing recruiting experience required
• Ideal candidate will have staffing experience in IT, Engineering, Finance, Administration, etc. (generalist)
• Ideal candidate will be comfortable working with fast paced, high-volume accounts
• Completed Associate's degree required
• Working knowledge of company candidate/requisition database and Internet searching tools, Taleo experience is a plus
• Knowledge of negotiating salaries with candidates and closing
• Knowledge of industry terms and relationships
• MUST be able to work 5 days per week (Monday thru Friday)
• Ideal candidate will work in Buffalo, NY
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to Denise.Peters@ctg.com.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.