CTG Recruiter / HR Generalist in Buffalo, New York
Title: Recruiter / HR Generalist
Job Number: 18203149
CTG is currently seeking a Recruiter / HR Generalist for a financial industry client in Buffalo, NY. This is a 6 month contract position with possible extension. Minimum 3 years Recruiting/HR Generalist experience in a fast-paced, complex, deadline-oriented environment.
Location: Buffalo, NY
Duration: 6 months
Pay rate: $23.50/hr
The Recruiter reports to the Talent Acquisition Team Manager and is responsible for the full lifecycle of professional recruiting for our client which includes developing and executing recruiting plans through research; cold calling; candidate development, assessment and presentation; negotiation of offers and relocation packages; and closing of new hires. As a partner to the hiring manager, the Recruiter is expected to bring market knowledge to inform talent decisions with a goal of building diverse talent.
• Drawing on business and market knowledge, serves as a partner to senior leaders and HR partners to develop and execute targeted recruiting plans to support defined talent needs
• Builds and executes search plans which include target lists, job description review and validation, candidate assessment criteria, sourcing methodologies and tools, research, proactive cold calling and candidate development, assessment and presentation of a qualified and diverse candidate slate, interviewer preparation and coaching, feedback collection and synthesis, reference checks, and offer crafting and negotiation
• Communicates appropriately and consistently with hiring managers, HR partners, and all external contacts and potential candidates (regardless of that individual’s eventual disposition on the search); ensures a positive client and candidate experience
• Prioritizes work and sets appropriate expectations with hiring managers and partners
• Utilizes passive and direct sourcing techniques to identify and attract prospective candidates and build talent pipeline
• Rigorously assesses talent and makes hiring recommendations
• Develops long-term relationships with potential candidates
• Understands and leverages external market trends to inform talent and organization decisions as well as assist with workforce planning and provide for opportunistic hiring of talent
• Partnering with Compensation Managers and HR partners, understands and effectively utilizes comprehensive knowledge of company benefits, compensation philosophy and structure, internal equity data, candidate compensation expectations, and budget to manage hiring negotiations including compensation recommendations, relocation, and possible counter-offers
• Oversees the completion of background checks on final candidates
• Fully utilizes applicant tracking system and ensures appropriate candidate disposition throughout the lifecycle of the search
• Leverages online recruiting resources (LinkedIn, community organizations, associations, etc.) as one of many methods for identifying and sourcing potential leads
• Represents and differentiates Client to external candidates by effectively describing Client’s businesses, strategy, culture and values
• Assists in the facilitation and execution of internal talent slating and movement when appropriate
• Partners with Talent Acquisition Team Managers and recruiting peers to share talent, market intelligence, and best practice recruiting methodology
• Manages and supports 30 to 35 searches and projects on average
• Assists in the development of the Recruiting Specialist
• Establishes and nurtures close partnerships with peers, other HR COEs, and HR partners
• Develops and maintains understanding of recruiting best practices, as well as an understanding of client businesses and business plans
• Participates in appropriate department, client and/or Corporate HR meetings, initiatives and projects
• Complies with all Talent Acquisition and broader policies, procedures and risk requirements
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent recruiting experience required
• Demonstrable interest in the company as well as the role itself
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in a recruiting organization or 3 years of HR generalist experience; strong sales skills
• Must possess and exhibit the maturity, poise, polish, presence, intellect, and organizational and communication skills necessary to successfully interact with a variety of individuals including senior hiring managers and external candidates
• A proven partner to recruiters and/or hiring managers relative to recruiting plans and execution, candidate assessment and hiring, and market intelligence. Demonstrates strong influencing skills; is not an order taker.
• Strong business acumen with an entrepreneurial spirit and a thirst for knowledge of the business
• Proven track record of working in a fast-paced, complex and deadline-oriented environment
• A proven self-starter with the ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships with internal clients, internal and external recruiters, and candidates
• Strong project management, analytical and critical thinking skills
• Drive to deliver results, take accountability and ownership of work, and proactively strive for continuous improvement
• Big picture thinker who is also highly detail-oriented and possesses strong time management skills
• High energy and proactive attitude; seeks to contribute
• Efficient and resourceful; leverages technology
To be considered please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information, please contact Laura Evertsen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference CTG Job #18203149. Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT