CTG Part time Medical Records Filer in Buffalo, New York
Title: Part time Medical Records Filer
Job Number: 18210342
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! Are you interested in working with a well-known Buffalo healthcare company? Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Duration: 3 months
Location: Buffalo, NY
Job Title: Part time Medical Records Filer
Work Hours: 8-10 hours per week
Pay Rates: $15-17/hour
Day to Day Duties:
• Primary duties will focus on organizing and filing documentation.
• Individual will open, sort and prepare medical records for scanning.
• Work with both paper documents and electronic files
• Work will include tasks like data entry, organization, cross-referencing, scanning, copying and data retrieval.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• High school diploma is required
• Previous experience working in an office or clerical support role
• 1-2 years working experience working with MS Office Suite
• Prior experience working with medical records is preferred
• Well organized; exhibits attention to details and time management skills
• Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal communication with internal and external contacts in a professional manner
• Ability to utilize basic office equipment including PC, scanner, telephone, copier, printer, fax
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary expectations to Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: File/Records Management