CTG Medical Records Coordinator in Buffalo, New York
Title: Medical Records Coordinator
Job Number: 19202467
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! Are you interested in working with a well-known Buffalo healthcare company? Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Duration: 3 months
Location: Buffalo, NY
Job Title: Medical Records Coordinator
Work Hours: First shift, M-F
Pay Rates: $15-17.46/hour
Provides support to management and departmental operations through conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities. Role involves driving to local medical offices to obtain copies of medical records.
• Functions as first line customer service; greeting and assisting visitors answering telephone calls answering questions referring or routing calls: Greets visitors assists with general inquires refers to appropriate individual/department
• Communicates verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information Answers telephone screens incoming calls records messages
• Schedules and confirms appointments meetings Performs clerical and office support functions: Copies documents files faxes scans
• Handles incoming and external mail distributes as necessary Maintains inventory of office supplies; orders supplies as needed; receives inventory and distributes
• Maintains records of receipts and may enter expense data into system
• Completes security requests maintenance orders and work orders (WORF)
• Coordinates technology needs (video teleconferencing presentations) in preparation for meetings
• Composes or prepares routine letters memos minutes agendas calendars schedules and presentations: Proofreads and provides high quality accurate correspondence that is correct in spelling punctuation and grammar
• Prepares agenda minutes schedules and other documents as directed
• Creates format for presentations; creates and updates documents graphs and presentations as requested
• Assists with survey tools as needed
• Organizes maintains and updates files binders and records: Sets up and maintains paper and computer filing systems
• Data entry; prints reports
• Coordinates travel arrangements for business meetings seminars and conferences: Logs related expenses as necessary for expense reports
• Performs all job duties efficiently accurately and at an acceptable rate of performance
• Maintains confidentiality and adheres to HIPAA regulations
• Delivers customer service in a professional polite and efficient manner Performs other duties of a similar nature that are necessary and not inconsistent with this position or pay grade
Education and Experience Requirements:
• High school diploma is required
• 1-2 years working experience in a clerical or office support setting
• 2 3 years working with Microsoft Office to include Word Excel Power Point and Visio
• Must meet qualifications to perform the job including satisfactory completion of all training and testing
• Typing Skills - 50 WPM
• Correspondence test Skills tests for Microsoft Word Excel PowerPoint; Visio with ability to create presentations and update documents and graphs
• Ability to multitask in fast paced environment
• Well organized with ability to adapt to changing business environment; exhibits attention to details and time management skills
• Proficiency in English language skills including spelling punctuation and grammar in both written and verbal communication to ensure communications are issued in a professional manner
• Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external contacts in a professional manner Working knowledge of personal computer and application software such as Microsoft Office
• Ability to utilize basic office equipment including PC scanner telephone copier printer fax calculator
• Computer Software typically used: Word Excel Power Point Visio Facets PeopleSoft
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary expectations to Jessica.email@example.com.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Information Technology