CTG Customer Support Representative in Buffalo, New York
Customer Support Representative
Buffalo, New York, United States
3 days agoPost Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Our Help Desk Representatives will provide an all-inclusive, customer service experience for our client’s customers. This includes using your customer service knowledge to provide support for business to business equipment issues. You’ll answer a wide array of questions and provide support to end users on computer related issues. The ideal team member is focused and organized, loves technology, and enjoys helping others.
To succeed you must:
• Be able to navigate windows applications, and use web-based search engines.
• Have active listening skills to understand the issue and troubleshoot resolutions using the tools, resources, and procedures for our client.
• Be self-motivated and have the ability to stay on task and take initiative.
• Be self-disciplined and be able to operate independently while managing time effectively according to established policies and procedures without close supervision.
• Able to present pre-written solutions clearly.
• Consistently use appropriate tone to provide information to customers and problem resolution.
• Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 months call center experience (desired, not required)
• Must be able to accept a shift between 24x7x365.
• Type a minimum of 30 WPM.
• Must be outgoing and willing talk to clients over the phone.
• Understand customers’ needs and helping them solve issues.
• A passion for delivering an excellent customer experience.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Customer Support
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Work Remote: No