CTG Credentialing Coordinator in Buffalo, New York
Title: Credentialing Coordinator
Job Number: 19201620
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! Are you interested in working with a well-known Buffalo healthcare company? Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Duration: 3 months
Location: Buffalo, NY
Job Title: Credentialing Coordinator
Work Hours: 8 am – 5 pm, M-F
Pay Rates: $15-17.19/hour
Performs credentialing/re-credentialing duties for all HealthNow NY Inc. providers and facilities by collecting maintaining and processing the credentialing and re-credentialing information from providers.
• Verifies confidential information via subscription web sites as needed for completing the credentialing and re-credentialing process
• Performs necessary queries and background checks required by regulatory agencies by accessing various agency data banks and web sites
• Ensures information is appropriately tracked in system
• Reviews application and information to determine if Level I II II based on specific level criteria
• Performs primary source verification of provider information from reports (e.g. DEA quarterly report)
• Facilitates the process for the assignment of the Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH) number as part of the credentialing process on behalf of the provider
• Reviews provider and facility enrollment applications and certifications to obtain missing information or verification according to regulatory requirements
• Contacts providers through email phone or written correspondence utilizing template
• Responds to identified outstanding provider and facility credentialing issues and assists in resolution
• Answers internal and external inquires of application status via phone and/or written correspondence
• Communicates with providers regarding any step or stage of the application process
• Prepares materials for Credentials Committee for application review
• Prepares data tracking reports by entering required data Assembles materials necessary for committee meetings
• Ensures all applicable applications are available for review by the Medical Director
• Performs related clerical duties
• Files, faxes, copies documents
• Prepares and mails or faxes delinquent credentialing or re-credentialing letters to providers and facilities
• Performs all job duties efficiently accurately and at an acceptable rate of performance
• Maintains confidentiality and adheres to HIPAA regulations
• Delivers customer service in a professional polite and efficient manner
Education and Experience Requirements:
• High school diploma is required
• 1-2 years working experience in a healthcare environment
• Working knowledge of personal computer and application software such as Microsoft Office
• Software typically used: Microsoft Office, Facets, Internet
• Credentialing certification from a nationally recognized organization is preferred
• Must meet satisfactory completion of all training and testing
• Completion of Predictive Indicator Assessment
• Knowledge of the provider common practitioner group and facility
• Facets applications as well as the Facets provider specialty codes and medical terminology
• Ability to multitask in fast paced environment
• Well organized with ability to adapt to changing office environment; exhibits attention to details and time management skills
• Proficiency in English language skills including spelling punctuation and grammar in both written and verbal communication to ensure communications are issued in a professional manner
• Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal communication with internal and external contacts in a professional manner
• Ability to utilize basic office equipment including PC, scanner, telephone, copier, printer, fax
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary expectations to Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT