CTG CORPORATE SYSTEMS ADVISOR in Buffalo, New York
Title: CORPORATE SYSTEMS ADVISOR
Job Number: 18204444
We are looking for a Junior Level Web Programmer with a focus on Taleo Recruiting. We are willing to train into the position, but a basic knowledge of web programming (HTML) and applicant tracking systems is preferred.
• Need to be able to change gears quickly
• Good customer service skills including communicating with candidates, internal users, management and vendors
• Basic troubleshooting
• Good problem solving skills
• Knowledge of recruiting tasks, processes
• Experience administrating online applications (e.g. user permissions, system setup, building web forms)
• Experience with applicant tracking systems (e.g. Taleo)
• Strong in MS Office
• Knowledgeable in basic HTML
• Experience in gathering business processes and requirements
• Experience with reporting tools (e.g. Business Objects, Cognos, Oracle Business Intelligence) is a plus
• Experience with application testing
• Providing documentation to users on system changes, report descriptions
• Have a continuous improvement mindset
• Be capable of handling multiple priorities concurrently
• Proactive in researching, obtaining, and providing the necessary information related to process / system improvements
• Should be deadline driven, work well under pressure
• Participate in projects that impact data maintenance, updates, and configuration
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Programming & Application Development