CTG CORPORATE ADMINISTRATOR in Buffalo, New York
Title: CORPORATE ADMINISTRATOR
Job Number: 18201879
CTG is hiring a Corporate Administrator! This is an exciting job opportunity located in Buffalo, New York that will allow you the chance to collaborate with a dynamic group of individuals, within a team setting. Do you have strong attention to detail skills, the ability to multi-task and a passion for working in a fast-paced environment? If so, look no further. CTG is seeking a Corporate Administrator that will be responsible for providing administrative support to internal customers based on established guidelines and procedures. The Corporate Administrator will be responsible for coordinating requirement distribution between the client and our CTG site team. The Corporate Administrator will process submittals, and onboarding based on client specifications. He / She will work closely with CTG site teams and provide administrative support to accounting staff members. The Corporate Administrator will also assist with client invoicing, expense review, accounts payable, and verification of information into our account system, JDE Edwards.
• CTG is known for having a great company culture: We enjoy what we do, live up to commitments, inspire excellence, adopt positive attitudes, connect with teams and grow!
• At CTG, you have the opportunity to work within a collaborative team environment
• Full salaried benefited packages are available which includes the following: Subsidized Medical Benefits, PTO, Dental & Vision offerings, Flexible Spending Account and Web-based training offerings.
• Monitor CTG Recruiting mailbox for notifications of new requirements or changes to previously received requirements
• Monitor web sites to identify new requirements or changes in existing requirements
• Distribute requirements to appropriate CTG site team
• Monitor Submittals and CTG mailboxes for notifications of new submittals
• Coordinate onboarding process for non-billable and client specific billable new hires
• Assist with client invoicing
• Process expenses and accounts payable in accordance with company policy
• Maintain accurate record keeping and database updates to ensure renewals are processed on time
• Maintain records according to the Fair Credit Reporting Act
• Provide required information and explanatory notes to CTG and client for audits
• Enter requirements into CTG’s recruiting database
• Update requirements as necessary to reflect changes to their status or other vital information
• Ensure requirements are entered accurately for client and CTG reporting
• Notify CTG site teams of changes to the requirement status
• Process submittal requests according to each client’s specifications
• Update requirement and submittal procedures as needed
• Maintain employee/candidate data integrity in the recruiting database based on accounting reports
• Conduct reference checks on candidates as requested by the field
• Call and pre-screen employee referrals using a standard pre-screen questionnaire
• Escalate complex issues to the Senior Corporate Administrator or Manager
• Ensure new hire orientation and onboarding procedures are followed and all applicable paperwork is completed for specified teams
• Assist Accounting department with gathering support for distribution of invoices
• Verifies that accounts payable have proper approval levels
• Review expense reports in accordance with company policy
• Prepare account reconciliations
• Perform other duties as assigned to fulfill responsibilities
• Competent PC skills (e.g. Microsoft Word and Excel and Internet Explorer)
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Adept at interacting with all organizational levels
• Working Knowledge of basic accounting concepts
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT