CTG BUILD-DEPLOY TECHNICIAN in Buffalo, New York
Title: BUILD-DEPLOY TECHNICIAN
Job Number: 19204224
CTG has an IMMEDIATE opening for SIX Build-Deploy Technician in the Buffalo area. This is a one year project.
Job responsibilities include:
Client Build aspect:
• Image desktops and laptops with Windows 10 and Office 365
• Using USMT copy profiles and other user data from Windows 7 device and reload to Windows 10 device
• Resolve any image issues
• Load end user software and other tools
• Validate the build
• Based upon deployment schedule deliver Windows 10 desktop or laptop to end user
• Disconnect the Windows 7 desktop or laptop and return to the Service Desk
• Install the Windows 10 desktop or laptop for the user
• Map any printers, network drives, etc
• Validate with the user they have everything they need
REQUIRED SKILLS (primary and nice-to-have): (Required means that the client only wants to see candidates who have these skills).
Actions and Results:
• Upgrade Win 7 to Win 10 on networked PCs and laptops
• Work with team members and provide updates as appropriate
• Maintain effective communication with customer
• Maintenance computer hardware components as required
• Help manage inventory of equipment
• Complete required documentation for all work orders
• Knowledge of desktop and laptop hardware and software
• Knowledge of desktop hardware and operating systems
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Knowledge of PC images and operational programs
• Basic knowledge of workstation backups and restores
• Solid communication skills – communicate with all levels of the organization
• A Certification preferred
• Familiarity with Windows 7 and Windows 10
Apply online, OR email resume directly to: Theresa.email@example.com. Please put Req ID# 19204224 in the subject line.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations