CTG ServiceNow Developer in Brooklyn, Ohio
Title: ServiceNow Developer
Job Number: 18204570
CTG is currently seeking a ServiceNow Developer for a 3 month contract for a financial industry client in Brooklyn, OH. W2 only (no C2C or 1099).
· Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements applications, workflows, and functionality in the ServiceNow platform.
· Supports and/or installs software applications.
· Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
· Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
· May report directly to a project lead or manager.
· A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Required Experience, Skills, Knowledge:
· 4-5 year’s experience as a ServiceNow Developer
· Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area or equivalent experience developing and implementing ServiceNow applications.
To be considered please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided or go to the CTG Careers page at www.ctg.com/content/careers (click on North America tab) and apply to 18204570. For additional information, please contact Laura Evertsen at email@example.com .Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT