CTG SENIOR SAP FUNCTIONAL ANALYST, MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT in Bridgewater, New Jersey
Title: SENIOR SAP FUNCTIONAL ANALYST, MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT
Job Number: 19205282
CTG is seeking a SAP Functional Analyst for a Direct Hire/Permanent Position with our client located in Bridgewater, NJ.
As a Senior SAP Functional Analyst, Materials Management (MM), you are a part of the SAP application team providing thought leadership for client’s SAP S4 for Fashion solution. You role will be to improve the quality and efficiency in the business community by delivering best practice solutions both within the SAP environment and through end-to-end integration.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
• Provide SAP S4 for Fashion, Master Data functional thought leadership.
• Provide functional and technical support including configuration for the aforementioned SAP modules.
• Engage the internal business customers and project team by holding customer workshops, scoping solutions, building, testing, documenting, and implementing, while managing scope and customer expectations.
• Develop functional specification for custom ABAP development, and guide the development of those programs within the development team.
• Support and maintain the SAP production environment by providing governance over the design and configuration of defects, solving end user problems, answering module-related questions, and testing/validating functionality.
• Responsible for unit testing, integration and regression testing, including build test cases, perform tests, and make changes to configuration or processes based on results.
• Develop and administer user support documentation and provide training and coaching to end-users, guiding the business on the appropriate use of the SAP system.
• Work closely with non-SAP IT groups and outside Vendors that need to interface to SAP S4 Solution.
• Responsibility for other non-SAP systems used by the Retail business users.
• Translation of complex business concepts and processes to SAP flows
• Independently manage change requests in the area of sales: writing functional design, follow up and realization in cooperation with developer, testing, training of users and rollout of solution, take care of documentation and giving training when required.
• Specific SAP MM / Master Data experience with:
8 to 10 years systems and business analysis experience. Apparel experience highly preferred.
5 plus years of experience working with SAP MM / Master Data / SAP S4 for HANA / SAP CAR / Industry Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
Must have excellent partnership skills and must be able to work with a highly diverse workforce, domestically and internationally
Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Proficient in Visio
Proficient in Microsoft Project
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, email your Word version resume and salary requirements to Cheryl.email@example.com.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Job: Information Technology