CTG SAP CENTRAL FINANCE ANALYST in Bridgewater, New Jersey
Title: SAP CENTRAL FINANCE ANALYST
Job Number: 19202449
CTG is seeking SAP CENTRAL FINANCE ANALYST for a Direct Hire/Permanent position with our client located in Bridgewater, NJ
The SAP Central Finance Analyst will be a member of the Global Financial Systems team and provide application support for SAP Central Finance on client’s S4/HANA platform. This position will bring subject matter expertise of core FI-CO structures, SAP finance integration, and SAP administration. The administrator will provide end-user support for SAP S4/HANA Central Finance, support continuous improvement activities, and interface across application administration and architecture team. The administrator will support various testing activities, including support for project testing, documentation of testing for minor changes, coordination of user testing, etc. Additionally, the Central Finance administrator will have a customer focus orientation and strong planning/communications abilities.
• Provide functional and technical support including configuration for S4/HANA Central Finance
• Engage the internal business customers to identify resolutions for issues raised
• Develop functional specification for custom ABAP development, and enlighten the development team of the business requirements.
• Responsible for unit and, integration testing; make changes to configuration or processes based on results while adhering to the agreed upon business requirements.
• Develop and administer user support documentation and provide training /coaching to end-users, guiding the business on the appropriate use of financial systems.
• Work closely with non-SAP IT groups and outside Vendors that need to interface to SAP Financials.
• Work with other systems used by the Finance business users should the need arise.
• This position may require some travel, both domestically and internationally based on project requirements.
• 5 years of Strong SAP ECC Finance knowledge and experience
• 5-7 years IT / business analysis experience.
• Understanding of Accounting rules and principles a must
• Significant experience with incident management, configuration, and testing.
• Experience with many of these key attributes:
o Accounts Receivable processing, especially banking components of processes – cash application, interface bank file processing, etc.
o Accounts Payable processing and vendor integration (e.g. master data management), reporting support, etc.
o Experience with month end close support – coordination with business, assurance of key activities, opening periods, etc.
o Master Data Management integration
o Experience with incident management and strong understanding of various types across a techno-functional landscape
o Performing minor enhancements/fixes – e.g. updating payment terms, updating posting periods, etc.
• SAP S4/HANA skills and experience, including experience in most of the following areas:
o General Ledger
o Accounts Payable
o Financial Close
o Receivables Management
o Cash Application
o Master Data Governance
o Experience in the transition to S4/HANA from ECC, especially with understanding testing needs, etc.
o Experience with Material Ledger
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
• IT background in functional design and implementation of financial systems.
• Must have excellent partnership skills and must be able to work with a highly diverse workforce, domestically and internationally
• Must possess excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Proficient in Visio
• Proficient in Microsoft Project
To be considered, please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided or go to the CTG Careers page at www.ctg.com/content/careers (click on North America tab) and apply to 19202449. For additional information, please contact Kim Pilik firstname.lastname@example.orgFeel free forward to any other interested parties.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Job: Information Technology