CTG PROGRAM DIRECTOR – SAP in Bridgewater, New Jersey
Title: PROGRAM DIRECTOR – SAP
Job Number: 19205281
CTG is seeking a seasoned Program Management Director for a Direct Hire/Permanent position located in Bridgewater, NJ. In this role, you will manage large scale, complex SAP Finance projects and other corporate finance-related deployment projects.
This role will create and oversee the integrated program plan and will be responsible to deliver their program on time, on-budget, with specified scope across all functional areas; including integrated program plan (master timeline), project charter, resource plan, budget, status reporting and governance. Partners cross-functionally to align technical solutions with business needs and enhance connectivity of business units, regions, functional areas and IT solutions/systems.
Delivers their assigned program, and associated sub-projects and/or work streams, on-time, on-budget, with specified scope across all functional areas; including the integrated program plan (master timeline), charter, decision milestones, budget, risk mitigation plan, stakeholder engagement plan, communications plan status reporting, governance, and close out/lessons learned.
• Drives accountability and owns the Program Management deliverables including creating the optimal program structure, program kick off, building a high performing team, facilitating workshops, and program budget.
• Facilitates Program Core Team meetings and partners with Executive
• Program leads on presenting updates to steering and executive committee.
• Establishes team agreements/ground rules at program start and drives collaboration and communication across teams and stakeholders to deliver optimal results.
• Plays a strategic and objective role in early identification of emerging risks and managing risks across the program. Partners with the program team to identify risk mitigation plans before issues arise and manages the mitigation plan.
• Facilitates conflict resolution and jumpstarts stalled deliverables by identifying and removing barriers and driving issues to timely resolution.
• Provides transparent and timely reporting to all stakeholders.
Proactively assesses cross-program impacts, cross-program resources, and dependencies and communicates potential impacts across the enterprise.
• Ensures the appropriate change management, stakeholder engagement, and communication plans are co-developed with the change leadership, communications, and the program team.
• 12-14 years project management or operations related experience, IT, Supply Chain, or consulting.
• Minimum 8-9 years Program Management / PMO experience with responsibility for delivering large, complex cross-functional initiatives and managing teams. Global experience preferred.
• Has served as a Program Management leader on multiple enterprise programs and has experience in creating program and PMO structures.
• Project Management experience leading SAP transformation, migration and upgrade implementations highly preferred.
• Experience collaborating with the global finance community.
• Minimum 5 years influencing key decision makers or senior executives in a large, highly matrixed, cross-functional team setting.
• Minimum 7 - 9 years leading program/project introducing new capabilities to a business unit; including accountability for the change journey across functions
• Preferably 8 years in retail, wholesale or consumer products industry.
• Knowledge of Finance processes with the ability to have conversations with Finance associates about relative topics
• Knowledge or experience with the corporate financial operations, close and consolidations
• Bachelor’s degree is required; graduate degree is highly preferred.
• PMP certification required
• Program/Project management professional with a multi-functional background, able to apply best practice concepts across varying functions.
Able to influence and manage others to oversee the timely and successful completion of large scale and/or multiple projects.
• Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of developing and managing program processes, techniques, tools, and the ability to lead transformational initiatives in complex and dynamic environments.
• An influential leader with experience leading cross-functional teams and organizations toward “what’s possible” and creating transformational change in future state capabilities/ processes
• Effectively lead large global matrixed teams and drive clear planning and execution; understands how to create, manage and navigate an integrated program/project plan.
• Excellent analytical, conceptual thinking, strategic planning, and execution skills to drive organizational change.
• Ability to manage complexity; distill complex information and processes into simple views and communications.
• Experience planning and deploying enterprise-wide initiatives (both business and IT initiatives).
• Exceptional communicator in both written and oral form; excellent business writing skills and able to develop and deliver effective presentations for various audiences including c-suite.
Able to develop relationships at all levels throughout the organization and skilled at consensus building, conflict resolution and negotiation.
• Able to gather and analyze institution-wide and/or department-specific requirements and document business and system process flows.
• High level of diplomacy, patience, and flexibility.
• Experience leading large scale finance related initiatives in a program management/PMO capacity
• Understanding and experience with both waterfall and agile methodologies
• Microsoft Visio, MS Project, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word.
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• CTG will consider for employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to Cheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Job: Information Technology