CTG DIRECTOR, INFORMATION SECURITY ADMINISTRATION in Bridgewater, New Jersey
DIRECTOR, INFORMATION SECURITY ADMINISTRATION
Bridgewater, New Jersey, United States
Nov 12, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking a Director, Information Security Administration to work a permanent placement position with our client in Bridgewater, NJ.
The primary purpose of this position is to oversee the security administration team and provide technical identity and access management oversight (i.e., the provisioning and de-provisioning functions) within the Information Security Group (i.e., ISG).
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
• Defines and oversees the Information Security Services (ISS) department strategy. Works in partnership with the GVP of Systems Infrastructure to define the Global Identity Management Strategy
• Partner with the global architecture and infrastructure teams to develop roadmaps and participate in the standards process for Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions
• Direct the team responsible for the global security administration of information systems, which includes the addition and removal of user accounts and modification of user access rights on multiple systems is done according to company policy
• Oversee the recruitment, training, and development of the global Information Security Services team
• Monitor’s ISS’s service level agreements (SLA’s) and identifies trends ahead of time to detect problems and mitigate them ahead of time
• Act as a technical escalation to the team to help with resolving access control issues for customers as needed
• Deploy and maintain systems supported and managed by the Information Security Services team
• Lead and oversee annual internal and external audit process for the department and ensure that all requested security documentation is provided timely to internal and external auditors.
• Maintain the security administration SOX control narratives and ensures that all controls related to user provisioning are functioning as intended.
• Ensure that weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reviews are completed as required
• Minimum of seven years of experience in an IT environment with three years of experience managing and supporting projects
• Experience managing teams of resources, including resources new to the technologies, and assigning resources across multiple projects based on the deadlines & project priorities
• Experience with administration of specific systems as Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange/Outlook, O365, Microsoft Azure, Amazon EC2, UNIX AIX and RedHat, IBM AS400, and SAP.
• Experience with Identity & Access management tools, including Hitachi Password Manager, Varonis, and Microsoft Identity Manager
• College degree preferred
• Technical certifications are considered a plus including Microsoft, SANS, etc.
• Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
o Single Sign On
o Identity Federation
o Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience
o Resource Provisioning
o Identity & Access Governance including Role based access control, access request and certification
o User Life Cycle Management Processes
• Firm understanding of authentication and authorization technologies and protocols such as Kerberos, certificate, basic, forms-based and multi-factor authentication etc.
• Intermediate understanding of file systems, file paths and MS Windows navigation
• Intermediate understanding of information systems and technology
• Intermediate understanding of scripting languages, including MS Powershell and Python
• Team player, able to work with other members of the Information Security Group in resolving issues
• Professional and cooperative attitude
• Strong communication skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Good record keeping skills and an attention to detail
Additional Knowledge a Plus:
• Understanding of information system security and security controls
• Understanding of internet protocols, firewalls, web security and computer
Candidates interested in this position may apply now or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Information Security
Education Level: Technical Diploma (±12 years)
Work Remote: No