CTG SUPPLIES ORDER TAKER in Bolingbrook, Illinois
Title: SUPPLIES ORDER TAKER
Job Number: 19204727
CTG is currently recruiting for a Supplies Order Taker in Bolingbrook, IL
This is an hourly contract assignment.
Pay Rate: $14-$16/hr(Sorry no holiday or vacation pay)
The Supply Representative is accountable for providing excellent customer service by managing all facets of customer needs as they relate to the Supply department. The Supply department handles incoming supply orders for all customers. As a team, the supply representatives processes over 600 daily supply orders while handling an average of 185 daily customer phone calls
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintains positive and professional phone etiquette during mandatory assigned phone schedule.
• Each rep is responsible for handling 97% of the calls presented during their scheduled phone time.
• Each rep is required to handle 50-60 calls daily while ensuring 3% or less calls are missed.
• On average calls are expected to be handled in 2 minutes or less to ensure customer hold/wait times are kept to a minimum.
• Understanding at times issues may arise requiring additional time to resolve, all reps available are required to monitor phone queue and assist any customers as quickly as possible.
• Diligently audits, keys and processes an average of 75 supply orders daily in alignment with supply department standard.
• Every rep is required to place all supply orders based on usage of device needing supplies. Additional information from the customer will need to be requested if quantities being ordered do not match the yield or usage completed.
• Analyzes information from a variety of sources and applies basic math and deductive reasoning to prevent duplicate supply orders and ensure toner shipped will be utilized within 30-60 days to guarantee quality prints.
• Accomplishes supply department order confirmation and processing commitment of 2-3 business day delivery to clients.
• Achieves and maintains supply department errors to order ratio of less than 1%.
• Tracks shipping and delivery confirmation of supply orders to customers as needed.
• Emails pre-paid UPS labels to customers for any items needing to be returned. This must be completed by end of the business day in which the request was received.
• Follows up in detail and actively seeks resolution to any pending supply issue.
• Attend and actively participate in monthly group training sessions to ensure all members of the team are utilizing cohesive strategies and practices.
• Additional duties as needed to support the Supply Department as assigned by management.
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
• Possesses personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement
• Sustains a high level of activity, prioritizes and performs a variety of tasks
• Maintains high self-motivation with a strong desire for task completion and follow-up
• Pays attention to detail and accuracy; excellent organizational skills
• Communicates with customers in a professional manner
• Practices excellent customer service skills via phone and e-mail
• Routinely demonstrates and creates a cooperative and positive work culture
• Thrives in a team environment
• Proficient with MS Office Suites (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Education and/or Experience
• High School Diploma or GED
• College Degree preferred but not required
• Previous customer service experience preferred but not required
English (reading, writing, and verbal)
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Administrative Assistance & Clerical