CTG ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE/COLLECTIONS in Bolingbrook, Illinois
Bolingbrook, Illinois, United States
Administrative Assistance & Clerical
Jul 26, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Clerk for our client in Bolingbrook, IL.
This is a 6 month contract assignment with the possibility of extension.
Pay Rate: $17-22/hr (Sorry no holiday or vacation pay)
The AR Clerk is responsible for collecting accounts. This position will be responsible for making daily collection calls to customers regarding past due balances. Resolving complex client and internal issues related to major accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
o Responsible for making outbound collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented department.
o Ensure notes are up to date and clearly documented in E-Automate.
o Monitor/collect open cash equipment receivables within agreed payment terms.
o Responsible for contacting customers when placing accounts on hold for receivables 60+ days outstanding and removing from hold once resolved.
o Investigate and resolve all internal billing issues with customer or internal departments.
o Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
o Responsible for sending out 10 day demand letters for receivables greater than 90+ days outstanding.
o Review bankruptcy notices to determine which accounts/receivables are affected and communicate to A/R Manager.
o Accountable for reducing delinquency and removing internal obstacles that may be causing delays in payment.
o Other duties as assigned by manager.
QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED)
• Strong problem solving/reconciliation ability in order to resolve complex billing issues and handle problematic accounts.
• 3-5 years high volume corporate collection experience.
• Knowledge of Billing and Collection procedures.
• Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience.
• Strong attention to detail is a must.
• Must possess excellent time management and follow-up skills.
• Excellent organizational skills. Must be able to multitask in a fast paced office environment.
• Excellent communications skills (verbal and written). Must be able to communicate with all levels within a Corporation.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
• Must be a team player.
• Microsoft Outlook, Word and Advanced Excel capabilities (must be able to create/maintain pivot tables/vlookup statements and formulas).
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• High School diploma/GED Associates Degree preferred
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Work Remote: No