CTG MCKESSON ENTERPRISERX SUPPORT ANALYST in Beaumont, Texas
Title: MCKESSON ENTERPRISERX SUPPORT ANALYST
Location: United States
Other Locations: US-IL-Chicago
Job Number: 18211295 Seeking a McKesson EnterpriseRx support analyst. Responsibilities include all support such as incidents, service/change request, routine maitenance. Position is remote but being local to Chicago a plus. Must be on site for knowledge transfer (3-6 weeks) at the start of project. Will be part of on call rotation.
EnterpriseRx v18.104.22.168 is a web-hosted application used to process outpatient pharmacy prescriptions. The vast majority of the prescriptions come from the medical center. Prescribers can send electronic prescriptions and electronic cancellation requests to EnterpriseRx. EnterpriseRx can also send electronic prescriptions renewals to prescribers. The application is used by all operation staff members at 7 outpatient pharmacy locations - as well as in Administrative Suites (Finance/Quality Improvement/340b compliance). The system is leveraged for 340b compliance (currently used to qualify 340b dispenses (filters in place) and extraction of 340b accumulations), financial/operational reports (use reports to leverage profits/prescription volume, wait times etc.), clinical decision support (have drug interaction severity filters in place for Drug Utilization Review (DUR), claims adjudication (currently use Relay Health to send claim information to payers to get real time adjudication information), order purchasing (par levels are leveraged to generate recommended purchase orders which gets sent to primary wholesaler for order placement), perpetual inventory (receive EDI Invoice data from wholesaler which adds to the inventory and dispenses decrement from inventory. Also have additional adjustments to account for inventory movement and reports to assess diversion) and operational workflow (to accommodate services above). EnterpriseRx is also connected to the EnterpriseRx POS System (12 POS machines at 7 pharmacies)
Common Administration Tasks
• Monthly meeting with Account Representative to cover existing productions issues (i.e.: performance issue/Java versions etc.) and other upgrades/enhancements to system
• Co-ordinate upgrades to EnterpriseRx (i.e.: take new upgrade in Test Environment/Turn on appropriate enhancements to the system/send communication to staff)
• Evaluate additional application within EnterpriseRx Suite to implement (i.e.: Adherence Performance Solution is a McKesson EnterpriseRx add-on which measure patient adherence. This requires a contact amendment, testing the application, education of staff)
• System Slowness/System connectivity issue (Troubleshoot UIH or McKesson)
• Hardware Issues (Thermal Printer/Prescription Scanner/Bar Code Reader)
• Application not working as designed (end user sees an error message or a preference is causing an issue and need evaluate with vendor or resolution)
• Reprocessing of prescription (i.e.: MAC pricing changes and therefore need to re-run prices for better reimbursement; 340b missed opportunity dispenses)
• Work with label code to modify prescriptions labels
• Create Product Groups/Delivery Options etc. for streamlining process
• Create Payer Codes when patient presents new insurances (BIN/PCN) or Coupons
Integrated 3rd party modules/applications
• EnterpriseRx POS System - Bi-directional Interface. Bar Code generated from EnterpriseRx read in POS System. Once the POS transaction is completed, POS sends message to EnterpriseRx changing the prescription status from Ready to Sold
• Consultant with Pharmacy background is ideal regarding understanding prescription processing (knowing BIN/PCN etc.)
• Medication Counting Machines (Parata Max/Kirby Lester KL-60) - Currently have one way interface from EnterpriseRx to Counting machines (If med is in counting machine (meds programmed in EnterpriseRx) - sends message to machine
• MacroHelix - Will use EnterpriseRx data (Med Dispenses) for 340b qualification. MacroHelix will qualify based on prescriber and encounter and update 340b accumulation buckets.
• Auto-Attendant (AIS) - One way interface from EnterpriseRx to AIS. Based on EnterpriseRx parameters, will alert send patient list to AIS to make automatic phone call regarding prescription status
• Inmar - One way interface from EnterpriseRx. Inmar is used make sure payable are received from third party payer (i.e.: blue cross/Aetna)
• McKesson Connect - Primary wholesaler application. EnterpriseRx generates a recommended purchase order to McKesson Connect. McKesson Connect (with interface with MacroHelix) accounts for 340b accumulation and spits orders. McKesson connect to send EDI Feeds (price updates/invoice back to EnterpriseRx)
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations