CTG PROCESS CONTROL TECHNOLOGY (PCT) PLANNER in Baytown, Texas
PROCESS CONTROL TECHNOLOGY (PCT) PLANNER
Baytown, Texas, United States
Oct 04, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG Inc. has been a highly respected provider of contract personnel throughout the United States for more than fifty years.
Currently, our valued client in Baytown, TX has an opening for a Process Control Technology (PCT) Planner. This position is a 6-month contract, with the potential for continuation after the initial contract.
The maximum W2 hourly pay rate is $50/hr., based on experience.
• Plan non-emergency maintenance jobs (Planned, Next Opportunity and PM work) to the appropriate details including man-hour and cost estimates, material requirements, access needs, etc.
• Create job plans for repairs/replacement of instrumentation and electrical control systems and all related electrical equipment in areas of responsibility
• Create and maintain maintenance/PM plans for Meridium generated calibrations
• Create and maintain maintenance/PM plans for Meridium generated safety inspection
• Create and maintain task lists for repetitive jobs
• Create and maintain Bills of Material
• Outline detailed work instructions for work execution, outlining safety advice, resources, material, tools and services
• Work closely with the CMC (Contractor Management Coordinator) to plan for contractor resource requirements
• Ensure that jobs are planned in a timely manner to support the requested notification requirement dates
• Ensure job resources are obtained and orders are set to the ‘ready-to-schedule’ status
• Review and purge the backlog on a weekly basis, and distributing the ‘ready-to-schedule’ backlog to their area of responsibility
• Close out jobs by entering notification history and technically completing orders
• Review completed shop papers and update the associated task lists and bills of material
• Identify & communicate/address repetitive equipment problems to Unit Engineer
• Create and maintain Maintenance Plans
• Must Have SAP Experience
• Minimum of five years of heavy industrial maintenance experience and supervision background and/or Tech Degree
• Minimum of two years electrical and instrumentation planning experience
• First hand knowledge of analog and digital instrumentation and controls, distributed and computer controlled systems, programmable logic controllers and electrical equipment in order to plan for this type of equipment
• Excellent teamwork skills, in particular ability to promote team work
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
• Strong ability for effective problem solving
• Computer literacy for communications, failure analyses and maintenance systems
• Strong organizational ability
• Strong knowledge of SAP - PM Maintenance Transactions, Documentum, Microsoft Office Products and Meridium
• Ability to read drawings: P&ID, isometric, schematics, etc.
CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws. CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Manufacturing Engineering
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Work Remote: No