CTG TESTING MANAGER in Baltimore, Maryland
Title: TESTING MANAGER
Job Number: 18204282 CTG has an Immediate Opening for a Test Coordinator/Manager in the Baltimore area. This is a one-year project. Local candidates will be given first consideration.
General technical skills:
• Knowledge of structured testing methodologies (e.g. V-model)
• In-depth knowledge of testing techniques
• Knowledge of at least one testing tool for test automation
• In-depth knowledge of at least one testing tool for test management
• Knowledge of project management techniques and other management techniques
• Knowledge of IT, management and business, relevant to the project(s)
• Ability to identify and solve problems
• Ability to manage a group of people
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to write reports
• Good knowledge of English
• Experienced in composing test strategies
• Experienced in writing Master Test Plans
• Experienced in system, integration and acceptance testing
• Experienced in composing testing documentation
• Experienced in creating test environments
• Knowledge of or experienced in risk, budget and resource management
• Coaching capabilities
• Meeting techniques
Personal Skills / Attitude
• Good oral communication skills
• Excellent written communication skills
• Planning and organizing
Assets (not mandatory, but a “plus”)
• Experience in the Utilities / Energy sector
• Experience with ERP implementations
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX
nter detailed description of what the successful applicant will be doing in this role
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations