CTG Senior Technical Program Manager in Austin, Texas
Senior Technical Program Manager
Austin, Texas, United States
Aug 26, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Senior Technical Program Manager - 19208187
CTG has exciting opportunities to work with a new dynamic and independent team at our Fortune 50 customer developing next generation hybrid cloud products. This group is developing a groundbreaking product, which aims to be the best Hybrid Cloud management solution, to bridge the gap between customers’ business and technical needs and functionalities of current Cloud products.
We are seeking an experienced, results-drivenSenior Technical Program Managerwho will play a key role across Product Management, Engineering and Delivery teams in driving huge projects that span the organization. The Senior Technical Program Manager is responsible for providing overall governance, alignment and visibility in the enablement of the roadmap for Multi-Cloud Management Platform (MCMP) Offerings. This position requires high levels of coordination, organization and leadership skills to drive the enablement of MCMP roadmap cross-functionally with our Sales, Offering, Product, Engineering, Delivery and Operations teams.
The team develops applications for multi-cloud management across the lifecycle of plan, order, deploy, operate and govern customer workloads. Following a recent expansion of our strategic roadmap, we are expanding our roadmap to help us accelerate growth and deliver long-term value and customer success.
The successful candidate will be tenacious, ambitious, and self-directed with a passion for program management, a unique blend of strong relationship management and business skills. You will bring a track record of strong follow-through, project completion, and consistently keeping commitments to your stakeholders. You are a strong leader, able to communicate clearly and compellingly at all levels of the organization.
Location: Austin, TX near The Domain (Must Work Onsite 40 Hours Per Week)
Duration: 6+ Months - Contract to Possible Permanent/Direct Hire
As aSenior Technical Program Manager, you will primarily be responsible for working closely with - Product Management and Delivery teams in the definition and prioritization of requirements and publishing of the roadmap; Engineering in assessment, sizing, commitment and enablement of the committed roadmap and provide governance, alignment and visibility of the end to end operations. You will be responsible for release management. As the Release Manager you will own the Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and management of releases across various applications and offerings. You will be responsible for creating reports/dashboards and executive updates for the projects managed by MCMP Operations Office. You will also be responsible for driving special projects assigned to the MCMP Operations Office. This position has exposure to senior members of the organization, where you would be preparing documentation for senior executives and align roadmaps with organizational objectives. Your mission is to provide governance, bring alignment and visibility across cross functional teams within the MCMP business unit.
• Define the process, outline tenets, analyze data, drive performance improvements, create a management system and influence resource allocation for all stages of execution (from product management to delivery) of the MCMP Offering roadmap
• Provide governance for roadmap enablement, bring alignment and visibility across cross functional teams
• Works closely with product management and engineering teams to build, publish and enable the roadmap to launch new features and capabilities
• Drives internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
• Handles multiple contending priorities simultaneously in an exciting environment.
• Owns the Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and management of releases across various applications and offerings
• Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Go/No Go Reviews
• Coordinate internal education on new features and products
• Create key metrics and identify opportunities to make tactical improvements to the release management process
• Drive special projects assigned to the MCMP Operations Office
• Builds and maintains reports/dashboards and compiles executive status updates as assigned
• Responsible for documentation of processes, managing and tracking process improvements
• Manages and appropriately escalates: delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes associated to the product development initiatives
• Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams and interact with all levels
• BA or BS Degree
• 10 – 12 years of Technical Project Manager experience with gradually increasing responsibilities and a demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, artifacts and tools
• Project Management Professional Certification or equivalent
• Experienced Agile practitioner and champion
• Certified Scrum Master
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group; developers, product owners, and subject matter experts
• Ability to define, develop and lead large programs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
• Hunger for challenge and opportunity
• Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills – with the ability to develop working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside MCMP
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at one time.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication capabilities.
• Excellent analytical skills (critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills)
• Ability to operate successfully in ambiguous environments.
To be considered for this opportunity, please immediately apply to this requisition. For additional information please contactDave Dummel firstname.lastname@example.org call 800-992-5350 x4804and reference 19208187- Senior Technical Program Manager.
*Mid-level Full Stack Development, Performance Test, Functional Test, and DevOps roles are also available for this project.*
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan provides access to thousands of web-based technical, professional and business development courses, books, study guides, “how to” videos, and certification practice exams.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Program Management & Administration
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: No