CTG Java/J2EE Developer - Backend in Austin, Texas
Java/J2EE Developer - Backend
Austin, Texas, United States
Nov 07, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Computer Task Group (CTG) is seeking an Application Developer - Full Stack Backend to support our Fortune 100 client inAustin, TX. This is a W2 contract position that must be worked on-site in North Austin.
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 10 months
Tax Terms: W-2 (No C2C or 1099)
• Strong technical experience in Search & Java Technologies for backend development
• Managed setup and configuration on Elastic Search, ELK, Cluster Management, create indexes/analytics
• Hands on experience in Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, REST API, Junit, Open Source frameworks
• Comfortable with Mongo DB, Mongo DB Connector, MS SQL Server etc. databases
• Worked with GIT, Branching Strategy, Docker, Containerization, etc.
• Ability to perform data related benchmarking, performance analysis and tuning
• Comfortable to manage and context switching between multiple environments
• Open to work new technical stack & a team player
• Lead teams onsite/offshore with 8-12 years of experience in Application Development
• Experience working with Development/DevOps teams in India/China
To be considered, please apply directly to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information, please contactDave Dummel email@example.com call 800-992-5350 x4804. Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Programming & Application Development
Education Level: None
Work Remote: No