CTG DevOps Enablement - Backend Developer in Austin, Texas
DevOps Enablement - Backend Developer
Austin, Texas, United States
Aug 28, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG has exciting opportunities to work with a new dynamic and independent team at our Fortune 50 customer developing next generation hybrid cloud products. This group is developing a groundbreaking product, which aims to be the best Hybrid Cloud management solution, to bridge the gap between customers’ business and technical needs and functionalities of current Cloud products.
Our Fortune 50 client has a simple goal: to enable enterprises to manage in a world that spans legacy solutions on-premise to the latest NoOps based development approaches. Our platform enables our customers to acquire, operate and manage their application lifecycle across multiple clouds and container platforms. Our engineering team works with numerous cloud and container technologies including Helm, CloudForms, CloudFormation, Deployment Manager, Resource Manager, Prometheus, ServiceNow, VRA, Terraform and others. Our squads are constantly focused on innovating and seeking out better tools, technologies and techniques to deliver our solutions faster with higher scale and reliability. We are a pure microservices based team and our current technologies set is based on GoLang, Angular, RxJS and MongoDB.
Location: Austin, TX near The Domain (Must Work Onsite 40 Hours per Week)
Duration: 6+ Month - Contract to Possible Permanent/Direct Hire
As part of the IBM Multi-Cloud Management Platform you will be responsible for creating new microservices to expand our capabilities to meet the ever changing landscape of cloud technologies that our customers use across all the major clouds as well as on-premise. The team is diverse and distributed across the world, and collaborates on daily basis over Github, WebEx, and Slack.
• Write GoLang code to interact with the major clouds and container technologies
• Build scalable MongoDB pipelines to aggregate and analyze data and provide our customers valuable insights
• Operate in a NoOps world where development takes responsibility to build and operate their own services in the cloud
• Write Angular components to deliver a world class user experience that delights our customers
• Dive into new cloud and container technologies and determine how we best integrate with them
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related field or equivalent experience (6 years)
• Experience integrating to the API's of one or more clouds (Amazon, Google, Azure, IBM, Alibaba)
• Experience Programming in GoLang, C++, C, Java, Python (2+ years)
• Strong golang knowledge
• Experience programming with MongoDB or another nosql database (2+ years)
• Experience with Docker or k8s
• Experience with microservice development
• Ability to work in a distributed team throughout the world
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a great teammate
• Experience with Kubernetes or OpenShift a plus
• Strong analytical, problem solving, debugging skills
To be considered for this opportunity, please immediately apply to this requisition. For additional information please contactDave Dummel firstname.lastname@example.org call 800-992-5350 x4804and reference 19208229 DevOps Backend.
*Mid-level & Senior-level Full Stack Development, Performance Test, Functional Test, and DevOps UI roles are also available for this project.*
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan provides access to thousands of web-based technical, professional and business development courses, books, study guides, “how to” videos, and certification practice exams.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Program Management & Administration
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: No