CTG EPIC PRINCIPAL TRAINER - OPTIME/ANESTHESIA in Aurora, Colorado
Title: EPIC PRINCIPAL TRAINER - OPTIME/ANESTHESIA
Location: United States
Job Number: 19207016
CTG is seeking experienced Epic OpTime/Anesthesia Principal Trainer for a midterm opportunity in the South region. Duration is 4 months. Remote and some travel to the client site when getting closer to go-live.
This requisition is for Epic Principal Trainer – OpTime/Anesthesia. Position also includes credentialing CTs, providing classroom training, and providing on site go live support during activation.
Position is primarily remote during MST build, then travel during credentialing, classroom training and go live.
• Must have strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to effectively present information to clinical and business leaders within the organization
• Experience in providing the full spectrum of Epic Training delivery as well as Super User coordination in respect to OpTime and Anesthesia
• Must have strong MST build skills
• Ability to work in small groups under tight project deadlines
• Ability to update curriculum to meet new workflows for implementation.
• Analyst will work with team to build out new MST environment
• Analyst will be responsible for developing updated curriculum for rollout of Epic.
Must have recent experience in developing training curriculum and developing out a new MST environment.
Must be current with NVTs for OpTime and Anesthesia
Must have attended TED training,
Must have experience with a multi-hospital organization implementation training.
Preferred experience in developing e-learnings in Captiva or other application.
• Minimum of five years’ progressive clinical/healthcare experience with demonstrated experience in Training.
• Strong problem-solving & troubleshooting skills
• Self-starter with demonstrated teamwork & communication skills
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Please apply online, OR email resumes directly to: Theresa.firstname.lastname@example.org
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations