CTG US|MECHANIC-CONTRACTOR in Atlanta, Georgia
Job Number: 18202014 Description:
Basic Detailed Description
Experience in Industrial equipment and Machinery
• Troubleshoot mechanical/electrical/pneumatic/ hydraulic systems using schematics and technical drawings.
• Repair equipment, fixtures, systems, conveyors and other equipment at facility as required.
• Modify, lubricate, diagnose, and operate equipment. Maintain industrial control system.
• Work independently and with other team members to complete repairs timely and safely.
• Create and report repairs at end of shift. Complete required paperwork, document parts and material usage.
• Understand and follow plant safety rules including safe lifting practices and safe machine operation. Personal Protective Equipment is to be used where required.
• Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job.
• Preferable with Beverage or food operation experience
• Available to work over time, weekends and shift change
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT