CTG Senior Project Manager, Test and Evaluation in Arlington, Virginia
Senior Project Manager, Test and Evaluation
Arlington, Virginia, United States
Sep 25, 2020Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Duration: 12 months
Location: Arlington, VA
Job Title: Senior Project Manager - Test and Evaluation
Do you love supporting a project as it develops from concept to completion? Do you have the attention to detail needed to catch issues and course correct? With deliverables on the horizon and a budget to keep in check, project teams need vision and focus. That’s why we need you, a project manager with the passion for guiding our DoD IT modernization project from beginning to end – on-time and in the budget.
As a Project Manager on our team, you’ll work with test and evaluation clients, test SMEs, and test engineers to analyze workflows and requirements and create and create or improve current processes in support of the Electronic Health Record (EHR) modernization effort. You’ll help the test team navigate requirements, constraints, and challenges on a day-to-day basis. Your client will rely on you for the pulse of the project through the management of test support activities, including status updates, development of documents to include memoranda and standard operating procedures. As Process Improvement support to our client, additional activities may include to provide end to end continuous quality improvement, consult with management in identifying process improvement opportunities, and share best practices. This is your chance to gain an understanding of Test and Evaluation while gaining project management experience. Join us as we help our client with the acquisition, deployment, implementation, and sustainment of an electronic health record to the Department of Defense Servicemen and Servicewomen.
Required Experience and Skills:
• 10+ years of experience in a professional work environment
• Experience with Lean Six Sigma, Business Process Design, Requirements Analysis, Workflow Analysis, Process Management, or Business Process Modeling
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and be part of a high performing team
• Ability to obtain a security clearance
• MA or MS degree
• Experience with working on an Acquisition Category (ACAT) I or Defense Business System (DBS) program
• Experience with working on a Commercial–off–the–Shelf (COTS) IT program
• Experience in supporting Military Health or healthcare projects
• Experience with SharePoint, Microsoft Visio, and Project
• Ability to be a self–starter, multi-task in a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
• Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
• Possession of excellent team-oriented and team-building skills
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• Candidates must currently reside in USA
• Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without restrictions
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume toCheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Application Management & Support
Education Level: Master's Degree (±18 years)
Work Remote: No