CTG Logistics Project Manager - Healthcare Deployment in Arlington, Virginia
Logistics Project Manager - Healthcare Deployment
Arlington, Virginia, United States
Sep 25, 2020Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Location: Arlington, VA
Job Title: Logistics Project Manager - Healthcare Deployment
Pay Range: $50hr - $60hr depending on Experience & Benefits choice
Do you love guiding a project as it develops from concept to completion? Do you have the attention to detail needed to catch issues and course correct? With deliverables on the horizon and a budget to keep in check, project teams need guidance with vision and focus. That’s why we need you, a logistics project manager with the skills and experience to guide our Electronic Health Record (EHR) deployment project from beginning to end – on-time and in budget.
As a logistics project manager on our team, you’ll work with task leads to plan, budget, monitor, and report on our defense health modernization project. Your team will look to you for day to day guidance as they navigate requirements, budget constraints, and staffing challenges. Your client will rely on you for the pulse of the project through expected deliverables – e.g. status updates, staffing plans, etc. This is your chance to grow skills in logistics deployment while deepening your project management experience. Join us as we help evolve healthcare for our veterans.
Required Experience and Skills:
• 8+ years of experience with project management
• Ability to analyze data and prepare reports for management using the Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, or SharePoint
• Ability to analyze and develop logistics plans for hardware deployment to military facilities
• Ability to manage the procurement and deployment of hardware to facilities
• Ability to create and review procedures for inventory management to maximize customer satisfaction and minimize cost
• Ability to develop and maintain a hardware standard for site distribution
• Ability to extract data from reports, including CDRLs, SOPs, or reports to identify risks and issues
• Ability to obtain a security clearance
• BA or BS degree
• Experience with consulting in support of the government preferred
• Knowledge of a variety of the logistics field's concepts, practices, and procedures
• Ability to work daily with team members and clients who are at both onsite and offsite locations
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment that includes daily juggling of multiple deliverables and meetings
• Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
• Secret clearance
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• Candidates must currently reside in USA
• Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without restrictions
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume toCheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Business Analysis
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: No