CTG North America Solution Director: Infrastructure, Support, and Operations in Arlington, Texas
North America Solution Director: Infrastructure, Support, and Operations
Nov 11, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking a North American Solution Director within Infrastructure, Support, and Operations to join our growing team.
The ISO Director will manage the Infrastructure, Support, and Operations Solution business in North America, developing positive revenue growth. Accountable for P&L, growing profit, staff acquisition and development, employment satisfaction, talent retention, and the quality of work delivered. Enable new business and add-on sales through direct business development activities collaborating with CTG Sales, Marketing and fellow Solutions Directors. Responsible for all ISO client engagements delivered within NA and accountable for positive customer satisfaction and revenue recognition.
• Strategy and Execution – Driving Business and Generating Revenue- Working with the NA MD of Solutions, and in collaboration with the Global Solution Leader for a particular solution is accountable for developing a NA strategy and tactics for their associated solution. - Accountable for execution of the strategy and tactics of the ISO Solution. - Accountable for delivery oversight across all accounts for the ISO solution; responsible for ensuring continuity in delivery and compliance with defined delivery methodologies across all ISO projects. Accountable for delivery excellence for ISO projects. - Serves as the primary driver for business development for the ISO Solution. Working with sales and marketing, responsible for achieving sales goals, including defining Marketing strategy in collaboration with the VP of Marketing specific to ISO; designing and overseeing the execution of marketing campaigns, and other pipeline development activities in support of their associated solution plan. - Accountable for the P&L for the ISO solution in NA - Packages Solution offerings and components in a way that is compelling for customers and easy to articulate forSales Teams - Helps develop the right portfolio of offerings, and positions them correctly, to profitably expand into horizontal markets within North America. Defines and deploys new solution offerings which demonstrate client value and differentiate CTG in the market - Accountable for providing sales support for the ISO solution. Develops and manages client relationships to encourage client retention and generation of new business. Provides leadership to develop and collaborate on client proposals and sales presentations - Work with fellow Solution directors in NA and Europe, along with Sales and Marketing to develop Solution cross selling opportunities, and actively manages accounts to expand service offerings.
• Customer - Improve Client Satisfaction, Protect and Grow the Base- Ensures capture of best practices, lessons learned and engagement deliverables to CTG knowledge bases - Establishes customer relationships and become ‘trusted advisor’ to client senior leadership - Understands and can educate clients on the competitive market and CTGs basis of competition - Secures clients as “Reference Sites”
• Colleague – People Developer- Identify, recruit, and manage solution architect(s) and consultants for solution development, sales and delivery support - Accountable for their own and team members thought leadership participation and innovation guidance for the ISO solution in NA - Leads by example, proving a role model for team members - Regularly reviews progress with team members towards professional development and goals. - Provides coaching and mentoring as appropriate, and completes annual appraisals for those assigned. - Complies with CTG processes and methodologies and assures assigned staff achieve compliance
• Career- Takes initiative to support business development and to further professional development - Demonstrates effective networking within CTG and effective use of CTG leadership for the benefit of the engagement team and client - Participates in regional and local associations relevant to CTG services - Develops skills and knowledge in new solutions
• Bachelor’s degree or higher, or demonstrated experience successfully performing these duties for organizations similar to CTG
• Demonstrated experience working with AWS and/or Azure partner programs, understanding of pricing models, types of offerings, and end client value proposition
• At least 3 years of experience in project/program management, leadership, resource management, business development and customer management with a focus on conceptualizing, developing and maturing solutions and services
• Minimum of two (2) years with practice management and/or line ownership experience managing P&L, resources and other financial and non-financial metrics
• Recognized leader within defined area of expertise, capable of identifying and resolving business issues through solutions and services
• Experience working with C-level executives and high-ranking personnel in a customer service or consulting environment in an advisory leadership role
• Strong record of driving profitable business units, programs, or other entities with minimum of $2M managed. Must have a demonstrated ability to develop winning detailed proposals and associated workplans in the defined area of expertise.
• Expertise in management and leadership of sales and marketing activities, including relationship building, planning, executing, and implementing strategies with key decision makers in the defined area of expertise
• Competence in developing and managing to a strategic and financial plan
• Competent interpersonal, problem resolution, team building, and supervisory skills to manage and retain skilled professionals with experience in leading, mentoring and growing teams in a blended onshore/offhsore delivery model
• Demonstrated ability to be open minded, flexible and adaptable in an environment of constant change
• Must have excellent written, communication, and presentation skills with demonstrated experience presenting to executive groups
• Demonstrated experience delivering solutions in blended delivery models - onsite, remote, offshore, etc.
• Strong background in managed services models that utilize SSAs and continuous process improvement that drive lower cost and higher value over time
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company in every country in which we operate.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Program Management & Administration
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time