CTG EPIC ORDERS APPLICATION SYSTEMS ANALYST II in Arizona
Title: EPIC ORDERS APPLICATION SYSTEMS ANALYST II
Job Number: 19204944
Project Duration: Contract to Hire
Project Location: Maricopa, AZ
Job Title: Epic Orders Applications System Analyst II
CTG is seeking an Epic Orders Applications System Analyst II for the continuing deployment and development of vendor proprietary hospital application software necessary to run business, clinical or financial systems within a large integrated hospital system.
This role is open to remote during the contract phase with some onsite time required during the contract period (3 months), but will transition to primarily an onsite position, with some remote days, after the transition.
· This position works independently on the analysis of existing and proposed vendor supplied software functionality to determine if the software conforms to current clinical health system workflow processes.
· The position utilizes specialized, proprietary software tool sets to enable software functionality; partners within project teams to achieve team goals and outcomes; provides measurable customer service, and performs duties within the missions and values.
· This position will frequently work in conjunction with members of the Project Management Office to lead information technology deployment and optimization efforts based on the organization's performance improvement objectives.
· Minimum 2 years Epic Orders experience
· Former Epic resource or worked on the Epic customer side as a resource
· Experience working with ASAP & ClinDoc teams
· Data courier badge preferred
· Order set build preferred
· Workflow Engine rule preferred
· Epic Orders Certification
· Epic Ambulatory Certification
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations