CTG RECEPTIONIST/ADMIN/MAILROOM in Appleton, Wisconsin
Job Number: 19200648
CTG is currently assisting one of its premiere clients in staffing a Receptionist/Admin in Appleton, MI
Location: Appleton, MI
Compensation: $14.31 / hourly
Some walking, sitting at desk performing tasks, will help with print and pick/pack at times
Essential job functions:
• Receive incoming telephone calls, emails, faxes, walk-ins and internet downloads of customer orders.
• Research and enter customer orders into A mainframe application.
• Print pick tickets and check accuracy
• Use appropriate shipping service to meet customer requirements and reduce costs
• Maintain quality, accuracy and timeliness of outbound orders
• Print PDF files of manuals direct to production printers / fill out job tickets for Fulfillment Print on demand orders
• Ensure all resources are available for orders during normal working hours
• Maintain current client Excel spreadsheets of inventory
• Find & read information from microfiche
• Prepare daily and end of month reports and spreadsheets
• Observe site’s workflow process and initiate process improvement discussions
• Maintain site process manual
• Have a high degree of initiative
• Be a team player and foster teamwork
• Follow Client policy and procedures
• May be asked to cover mail/ print production or fulfillment duties (faxing, scanning, copying)
• General administrative support
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
• Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds
• Able to demonstrate ability to read, write and follow English instructions
• Able to demonstrate PC / Internet Skills Intermediate --
• Able to demonstrate use of phone equipment per training
• Able to demonstrate excellent Customer service and communication skills
• Able to demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks
• Able to demonstrate ability to perform duties with minimal supervision
• Able to demonstrate ability to perform data entry
• Able to demonstrate business maturity and professionalism
EXPERIENCE: Experienced delivering services in a client environment
EDUCATION: Minimum High School diploma or equivalency
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Administrative Assistant & Clerical