CTG DATA ANALYST II in Anchorage, Alaska
Title: DATA ANALYST II
Job Number: 19206225
CTG is currently seeing an experienced Data Analyst to join our team in Anchorage, Alaska.
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Position Purpose: Responsible for analytic data needs of the business unit. Handle complex data projects.
• Provide analytical support for business operations
• Extract, load, model, and reconcile large amounts of data across multiple system platforms and sources
• Review data to determine operational impacts and needed actions; elevate issues, trends, areas for improvement and opportunities to management.
• Produce reports for and interface with senior management and internal and external stakeholders.
• Create and generate reports through MS-Excel, MS-Access, and SQL using Business Objects interface and direct links to core databases (ODS/EDW)
• Model data using MS Excel, Access, SQL, and/or other data ware house analytical tools
• Gather and interpret business requirements and monitor data trends to proactively identify issues
• Execute data changes and update core systems as needed
• Handle multiple projects and timelines effectively and communicate risks and issues to manager regularly
• Assist with training lower level Data Analysts.
• Bachelor’s degree’s related field or equivalent experience.
• 2 years of statistical analysis or data analysis experience.
• Advanced knowledge of Business Objects, Power BI, SQL, and Microsoft Applications, including Excel and Access.
To be considered, please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information please contact Shari Wirth and email@example.com or call 541-260-4087. Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Data Analysis / Management