CTG Access Provisioning in Anaheim, California
Sep 06, 2022Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is hiring for a 3 month remote project! The Identity and Access Management team administers and monitors various security and access control systems protecting valuable information assets. Under the general supervision of the Mgr, End User Computing and Identity & Access Management Services for company the Security Administrator is responsible for the day to day support and maintenance of network and application access, including identity creation and lifecycle. Support is provided for both corporate and dealer end users.
• User account creation and maintenance within Active Directory, LDAP and global user management systems including home drive and mailbox where appropriate.
• Provision/modify access to corporate systems as requested/approved including LDAP-based applications, SAP instances, vendor applications, and proprietary applications.
• Creation of third party vendor IDs; obtain and validate proper vendor paperwork.
• Process terminations from multiple sources including all necessary paperwork and requests as needed; terminate access to all applicable systems; review/audit inactive accounts and disable/terminate unused accounts per process.
• Smart Card processing including receive and verify daily shipments, verify employee information both locally and globally, card programming/revoking via global security system; troubleshoot card related issues (McAfee, Windows, VPN), retrieve old certificates and personal identification code(s) when applicable.
• Microsoft Exchange user administration including creation of user mailboxes, creation of distribution groups, mailbox permissions, and troubleshooting delegate and other end user mailbox issues.
• Microsoft Teams user administration including the assignment of phone numbers, set-up of delegates, and troubleshooting end user functionality/access.
• VPN account administration via RSA console including provisioning of tokens and providing advanced troubleshooting for connection issues.
• LDAP root administration encompassing creation and modification of LDAP roles, applications and functions; assign high-level protected roles as approved.
• Manage all corporate application certificates via Entrust; issue/reissue/revoke certificates per defined process.
• Administer all aspects of Group system(s) application access in cooperation with global access management teams; follow all designated global standards and documented processes including appropriate forms and signatures.
• Dealer/Dealership administration including GEKO IDs, security certificates, eShop, Star Mobile, V-codes, dealer portal ID coordination, independent repair facility support, Erwin certificate requests, and privileged account maintenance.
• Incident ticket handling for quick resolution on a variety of 1st and 2nd level security and access related topics.
• Perform and assist with audits of application access, user accounts, privileged accounts, system accounts, security groups, server groups, segregation of duties, etc.
• Verify all security-related settings on all applicable accounts conform to corporate and security policy.
• Organize and document audit information for review as needed.
• Create and maintain security procedure and process documents on all system access.
• Provide assistance and instruction to end users on access and identity related issues.
• Assist in producing reports on performance and key metrics provided by management.
• Assist with development and implementation of improvements to the Identity and Access Management process.
• Informs management of critical issues that may affect clients and/or business operations.
• Assist in handling escalations from customers, colleagues and vendors
• Bachelors degree or equivalent real-life experience
• 3+ years of IAM Experience
• 3+ years of IT experience
• Understanding of core IT service and support practices
• High degree of integrity and trust along with the ability to work independently.
• Strong policy and process knowledge, IT auditing skills and expertise to deal with a variety of technologies and customers.
• Ability to identify security risks and escalate where appropriate.
• Demonstrated exceptional organization, troubleshooting and documentation skills.
• Proven interpersonal and consultative skills to achieve security goals including ability to communicate well with IT teams and customer, both written and verbally
• Working knowledge of ITIL processes (Foundations certification preferred)
• Experience with IT Service Management Tools (ServiceNow preferred)
• Experience administering the following:
• Active Directory
• Quest Active Roles
• Quest Change Auditor
• Intermediate level PowerShell and scripting skills
• Customer Satisfaction
• Ticket Management
• Process/procedural adherence and quality
Please email Morgan.Fisler@CTG.com if interested!
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company in every country in which we operate.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Asset Management
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Work Remote: Yes