CTG INFRASTRUCTURE ANALYST in Amherst, New York
Title: INFRASTRUCTURE ANALYST
Job Number: 18211247
CTG is searching for an Infrastructure Analyst on behalf of our banking client in Amherst, NY. This is a contract position.
Please, no C2C.
Distributed Systems Support
Duties include application software distribution and application installation utilizing Microsoft System
Center Configuration Manager (SCCM Current Branch).
Scope of Work:
· Responsible for the SCCM client health for desktop and server systems.
· Responsible for in-depth 2nd level troubleshooting for support for SCCM related issues for Windows
based laptops, desktops and servers.
· Responsible for maintaining the SCCM application software catalog.
· Working closely with the packaging team to manage application content. Responsible for monitoring the health of SCCM distribution points and disk space and memory usage for
· SCCM servers.
· Responsible for creating custom SCCM reports.
· Technical associate’s degree and 3 year of technical infrastructure experience, or in lieu of a degree 5
years of technical infastructure experience.
· Ability to work flexible hours - 24/7 (if necessary).
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience with the following Windows Technologies: Windows 7, Windows 10,
SCCM (Current Branch or SCCM 2012).
· Skills in general desktop architecture and deployment methodologies and techniques.
· Working experience with SCCM reporting services.
· Demonstrate experience in SCCM 2012 or SCCM Current Branch Implementation to servers and
· Demonstrate proficiency in understanding of SCCM Admin Console features & functions and
comprehends the SCCM client logs in relation to SCCM client installation, software distribution, remote
To be considered please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information, please contact Mike Cleri at firstname.lastname@example.org or 716-888-3415. Kindly forward to any other interested parties - thank you! W2 employees only, please no C2C.
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT