CTG Business Analyst in Amarillo, Texas
Title: Business Analyst
Job Number: 18204892
Our client in Amarillo, TX has an immediate opening for an Business Analyst for a 2 month assignment with the possibility of extension.
Candidate must be local to Amarillo, TX.
Pay: $53.90/hr Sorry no pto, no holiday pay
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
No Corp to Corp
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be responsible for supporting and ensuring the successful completion of requirement gathering, analysis, documentation, and user acceptance testing of our EDI initiatives.
• Define business/ functional requirements. Gather requirements from both internal and external subject matter experts
• Lead requirements gathering sessions to understand and document complex business needs
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high level information into details and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
• Deliver the following artifacts as needed: Interface Specifications, Software Change Requests (SCR), Functional Requirements Documents (FSD) and Use Cases
• Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
• Perform User Acceptance Testing
• Work closely with the Product Team. Communicate key insights and findings to Product team
• Run SQL queries to get data for analysis on project related initiatives. • Engage in and manage multiple initiatives
• Constantly be on the lookout for opportunities to improve our EDI products, discover issues and deliver better value to our customers Minimum Qualifications:
• 5 years of previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis. Must include work with Data Interfaces.
• Domain knowledge related to one or more of these areas: Medical Bill Review, Healthcare, Insurance, Claims
• Knowledge of ANSI X12 837 EDI standards
• Proven experience eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis and workflow analysis
• Proficient and comfortable with conducting self-directed research in order to fill in any gaps in the requirements or feature requests
• Experience in data analysis to draw business relevant conclusions.
• Ability to quickly understand business issues and data challenges related to specific projects
• Ability to recognize hidden requirements and clarify unclear requirements
• Proven experience performing User Acceptance testing
• Experience in writing SQL queries
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including but not limited to: facilitating meetings, emails, in person conversations, meeting notes, and presentation skills
• Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including clients, vendors, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
• Knowledge and experience with SDLC and understanding of technical domain • Experience with the Agile software development life cycle a plus
• Experience in managing small to medium sized projects
• Must work effectively in a dynamic environment
• Ability to manage time and set priorities and deadlines appropriately and perform management escalations when appropriate
• Ability to work well within a team. Accept and provide constructive criticism for team building and improving team functionality
*Ability to read inbound and outbound layout.
*Ability to communicate with others.
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Business or Information Systems. IIBA™CBAP™ certification a plus.
Client required criminal background check, Education verification and drug screen.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT