CTG OCM ANALYST in Alpharetta, Georgia
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Sep 10, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking an OCM Analyst for a consulting opportunity located in Alpharetta, GA.
Duration:6 month contract with potential for permanent employment.
The OCM analyst role is responsible for developing and providing OCM coaching, planning, templates, tools and work products for assigned project teams to ensure user based is prepared, equipped and supporting user adoption across IT implementation projects
Specific Core Responsibilities
• Develop and Execute communications that brings awareness and positive perception across many Stakeholders with a clear and consistent message to drive adoption of change initiatives.
• Develop and execute training plan that brings clear user adoption and understanding of key changes and /or processes.
• Executing change impacts analysis and assessment for the project
• Responsible for providing OCM inputs in all phases of projects to include aiding in the development of the OCM future state, change story, expected adoption rate & ROI, and keeping focused on stakeholder reality.
• Responsible for the creation of the detailed OCM plan, creating the content of OCM plan, communications, training and aligning it to leadership.
• Executes the OCM plan, minimizes risk and gathers feedback with the help of the project team.
• Conduct readiness assessment throughout the project
• Understanding of how to apply OCM to people side and technical side so solution is adopted/used.
Special request - Supply chain, planning/demand (preferred not required)
To be considered, please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided or go to the CTG Careers page at www.ctg.com/content/careers(click on North America tab) and apply to 19208409. For additional information, please contact KimPilik email@example.com Feel free forward to any other interested parties
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Operations Management
Education Level: None
Work Remote: No