CTG PACKAGING TECHNICIAN in Allentown, Pennsylvania
Title: PACKAGING TECHNICIAN
Job Number: 19204348 CTG's Global Scientific Client has multiple openings in Allentown, PA.
$12.75 per hour - 1st shift - 6:45am to 2:45pm, (37.5hrs) M-F possible weekend/ weekday Overtime
$14.02 per hour - 2nd shift - 3:15pm to 11:15pm, (37.5hrs) M-F possible weekend/ weekday Overtime
$14.66 per hour - 3rd shift -11:00pm to 7:00am (37.5hrs) Sunday-Thursday- possible weekend/weekday overtime
• Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility.
• Demonstrates and promotes Thermo Fisher’s values of Integrity Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
• Comply with all safety regulations and conduct all activities in a safe, efficient manner.
• Cleans packaging rooms and machinery in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Principles (cGMPs).
• Performs manual or automated assembly, filling, packaging and labeling of pharmaceutical products. Ensures adherence to specifications and the highest quality standards.
• Accepts or rejects in-process clinical supplies and drug products according to acceptability standards determined by Good Manufacturing Principles, customer requirements, and Standard Operating Procedures.
• Works with other departments to perform in-process inspections and other necessary tasks.
• Performs computer-related tasks for signing in to a job, in-process actions and data entry.
• Performs counts of incoming and completed components and drug product to ensure accuracy and accountability.
• Performs tasks that may be verified by an independent individual, or may perform inspection/verifications of work performed by others.
• Uses stationary and/or hand-held machinery in multiple operations.
• Must be able to work in both primary and secondary rooms.
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Certification, including but not limited to filtering face masks, PAPR, N- 95 masks, half face masks and safety glasses is required for this position.
• Active member of PPI Initiatives.
• Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
• Some weekday, weekend and holiday overtime may be required
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Information Technology