CTG ONSITE PROGRAM LIAISON in Allentown, Pennsylvania
Title: ONSITE PROGRAM LIAISON
Job Number: 18212382 Computer Task Group is seeking an Onsite Program Liaison for a direct hire permanent position with our client located in Allentown, PA
• Onsite Program Liaison will act as the initial screener in the staffing process and maintain the appropriate number of contingent workers for optimal efficiency of client needs.
• Manage the staffing and requisition fulfillment process – ensuring that the client’s needs are being met.
• Work with and communicate with supplier agencies to make sure that proper messaging, notifications, needs and critical communications are being relayed in a timely manner. This also includes providing management with feedback on supplier performance and issues.
• Maintain proprietary system with strong attention to details of staffing, hiring and on-boarding process of the contingent workforce. This will include routine maintenance of completing rate changes, processing contract extensions, processing releases/terminations and updating other data as necessary.
• Provide strong professional management of the onsite contingent workforce to include, but not limited to, interviewing, screening, selection/deselection, supervision, coaching, counseling, and disciplinary actions up to and including releases/terminations based on client guidelines.
• Managing the accurate capture of time & attendance of the contingent workforce and payroll on a weekly basis.
• Serve as the professional representative to the client – solving problems and diligently following up to ensure best in class service to the client.
• Accurate and on-time completion of reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Maintaining regular contact with client employees.
• Conduct new hire orientation with all prospective candidates per client guidelines.
• Conduct regular meetings with the client to ensure effective communication.
• Monitor and address issues and concerns with contingent workforce quickly and effectively; escalate issues to management as needed.
• All other duties that may arise to ensure the successful operation of the MSP program with the client
• Drive strategic discussions with clients & back-office operations while exercising discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance to our clients and general business operations.
• High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent business experience preferred.
Desired Experience & Qualities
• Previous staffing industry experience preferred – preferably in large account management / previous onsite or near site account management.
• Human Resources background preferred: exposure and understanding of the hiring, coaching, and release/termination process.
• Previous experience and success in customer service.
• MUST be flexible in work schedule.
• Must have ability to complete all required transactional work.
• Must be comfortable, gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and presenting data.
• Highly developed communication skills; with interpersonal and networking skills at all levels.
• Strong ability to work in a collaborative style across a diverse range of functions and markets.
• A team player with evidence of successful team building skills.
• Ability to remember information or locate resources to find information as needed.
• Proficient use of personal computer and software applications to include, but not limited to, MS Office Suite; Word, Excel, Outlook. Ability to learn new systems.
• Familiarity with HRIS systems such as PeopleSoft, SAP, Workday, Ariba preferred.
All candidates must exemplify DCR’s core values
• Relentless sense of urgency in accomplishing project tasks
• Honesty, integrity and fairness
• Professionalism, including reliability, tact and punctuality
• Commitment and contribution to team
• Open communication
Note: This job description is not fully inclusive of all details and responsibilities required for this position. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.
Please apply below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Human Resource Administration