CTG IT Niche Application Analyst – Transition/Implementations in Allentown, Pennsylvania
Title: IT Niche Application Analyst – Transition/Implementations
Job Number: 18208074
Project Duration: 12 months with possible extension
Project Location: Allentown, PA
Job Title: IT Niche Application Analyst – Transition/Implementations
CTG is seeking an IT Niche Application Analyst for Transition/Implementation in preparation for an upcoming Epic go-live for their client based in the Allentown, PA area.
Responsible for the administration and support of automated systems including construction and testing of applications within designated departments/divisions. Assumes overall responsibility, including direction of others, for projects of all sizes and complexity. Works with designated hospital department/division personnel in establishing strategic system plans and implementation efforts. Recognizes and participates in work process improvements as appropriate. Interacts with vendors as required. Reports to Manager, Director or Administrator level in Information Services.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Management or equivalent experience
• Four years’ experience in Information Services or combination of Information Services and health care experience.
• Ability to lead large and complex projects.
• Excellent analytical skills to assess business problems and develop feasible alternative solutions.
• Ability to work well in a team environment, to be self motivated, self disciplined and manage multiple priorities.
• Verbal and written communication skills required to propose plans and alternatives to team, department, and management.
• Must be able to visit multiple business and education locations.
• Advanced degree
• Knowledge of current information technology and proficiency in platform, network and workstation tools.
• Working knowledge of designated user department/division function and work process is preferred.
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations