CTG Epic Beacon Application Analyst in Allentown, Pennsylvania
Title: Epic Beacon Application Analyst
Job Number: 18207985
CTG is seeking an Epic Beacon Application Analyst to join our HealthCare client’s team as a permanent employee in Allentown, PA. Must be Epic Ambulatory and Epic Beacon Certified.
· Exhibits the highest degree of expertise in one or more specialized areas supporting Epic EHR.
· Epic Ambulatory & Epic Beacon Certified, required
· Able to function independently within technical and organizational area (s) of specialization.
· May assume group and/or large project management as assigned.
· Provides support and guidance to all levels of functional management throughout organization, acting in the capacity of functional, business or information consultant.
· Solves complex technical or organizational problems utilizing knowledge in area (s) of specialization.
· Instructs and mentors others in the organization within area (s) of specialization.
· Expected to focus 80% or more time engaged in supporting Epic design, build, testing and support.
· Reports to Manager or Director level in Information Services.
· Minimum of 1 years of direct Epic build, implementation and support experience
· 10 years progressive experience in Information Services or combination of Information Services and direct Health Care experience.
· Large-scale implementation/upgrades
· Comprehensive test plans development
· Project resource and budget management
· Large Hospital/IDN Information Technology Experience and/or Healthcare Operations Experience
· EPIC Application Certification plus one additional Primary or Secondary EPIC Certification
· Program/Large Project Management
· Implementation/Upgrade Facilitation
· Integrated Systems Architecture Planning, Development and Implementation
· Technical Collaboration (e.g. Interfaces, Hardware and Reporting)
· Team Leadership Coaching and Mentoring
· Triaging On-call/DR/BC
· Strong oral and written communication skills
BS/MS Computer Science or Healthcare
6 years of direct Epic build on current software version
10 years progressive experience in Information Services or combination of Information Services and direct Health Care experience
Licensure and Certifications:
Multiple Primary EPIC Certifications
To be considered, please apply directly to this requisition using the link provided . For additional information, please contact Laura Evertsen at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number 18207985 . Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations