CTG Beacon & Home Health Team Lead in Alexandria, Virginia
Beacon & Home Health Team Lead
Jun 24, 2022Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking an Epic certified Beacon Team Lead with Home Health experience for a remote consulting position with a healthcare client on the East Coast!
Project Duration: 6 months
Project Location Remote (client is located in GA)
Job Title: Beacon & Home Health Team Lead
Description: Full-time contract
• Exhibits the highest degree of expertise in one or more specialized areas supporting Epic EHR
• Able to function independently within technical and organizational area(s) of specialization
• May assume group/large project management as assigned
• Provides support and guidance to all levels of functional management throughout organization, acting in the capacity of functional, business or information consultant
• Solves complex technical or organizational problems utilizing knowledge in area(s) of specialization
• Instructs and mentors others in the organization within area(s) of specialization
• Expected to focus 80% or more time engaged in supporting Epic design, build, testing and support
• Reports to Manager or Director level in Information Services
• Flexible Shift hours
• Fully Remote
• Epic Beacon Certified
• Home Health experience preferred
• Work requires the level of knowledge normally attained through completion of a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Information Management
• Minimum of 3 years of direct Epic build, implementation and support experience in addition to 10 years progressive experience in Information Services or combination of Information Services and direct Health Care experience
• Large-scale implementation/upgrades comprehensive test plans development project resource and budget management
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website or email your Word version resume and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Application Management & Support
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Work Remote: Yes