CTG SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER in Albany, New York
Title: SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Job Number: 18204288
CTG is currently seeking a Sr. Project Manager to work a one-year contract for a key financial industry client in Albany, NY
Location: Albany, NY
Contract Duration: 5/7/18 – 5/6/19
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Hourly Pay Rate: $50.00/hr.
• Leads large and complex, high-priority projects which usually influences multiple Lines of Business (LOB) and/or functional areas and often require considerable resources and high levels of functional integration.
• Takes projects from original concept through final implementation using the Standard Project Lifecycle, ensuring all Quality Milestones and Tollgate Reviews are effectively performed and approved.
• Ensures Business Partners fully understand the Standard Project Lifecycle and their required roles in the process.
• Develops, grows partnerships and foster relationships with senior functional managers and their management teams.
• Establishes and maintains a trusted advisor relationship.
• Participates in business unit planning activities, acquires relevant and comprehensive knowledge of subject matter to solve business problems with appropriate solutions, and sets/receives direction to achieve business objectives.
• Provides tactical leadership of project demand, supporting business leaders and project managers in managing project scope, scope changes, objectives, requirements, deliverables, and value proposition to maximize return on investments, and maintain compliance with relevant standards.
MANDATORY SKILLS/EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
• Five years of project management experience
• Two years of complex project management experience required.
• Ability to support business case development and perform project registration/consolidation/prioritization as required
• Works autonomously and demonstrates strong leadership competencies
• Organized, self-disciplined leader with ability to influence broadly, lead updates with senior executives, and direct the work of other project managers/team members towards common outcomes and strategy execution
• Demonstrates influence & challenge skills.
• Strategic thinker; demonstrates the ability to anticipate client needs
• Ability to identify & solve complex problems utilizing strong conflict management skills
• Takes initiative to plan and execute across multiple levels of the organization
• Consistently meets project budget, schedule, scope & risk targets; may manage the execution of vendor contracts.
• Proactively manages risks to minimize occurrence of issues
• Comfortable in an environment of risk and uncertainty
• Performs impact analysis and prioritization
• Identifies corrective/ mitigating actions
• Demonstrated ability to escalate risks/issues timely and motivate others to resolve
• Provides effective reporting of impact and status; identifies and manages project dependencies.
To be considered please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided or go to the CTG Careers page at www.ctg.com/content/careers (click on North America tab) and apply to 18204288. For additional information, please contact Robyn Gulledge at firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Project Management & Administration