CTG Loan Service Specialist in Albany, New York
Title: Loan Service Specialist
Job Number: 18203538
CTG Computer Task Group (CTG) is seeking a Loan Service Specialist for a leading financial industry client in Albany, NY.
Location: Albany, NY
Duration: 3 months with possible extension, W2 contract
Shift: First Shift
The Loan Service Specialist will receive inbound service calls from retail consumer clients on Reg E and Reg Z dispute case inquiries. While interacting with clients, the Service Specialist will answer inquiries and respond to client needs. Reg E and Reg Z team members are expected to act professionally at all times, conduct business ethically avoid conflicts of interest and act in the best interest our clients.
· Consistently deliver distinctive client service that is knowledgeable, by delivering ease, value and expertise in every client interaction on all dispute inquiries
· Build rapport and strengthen client relationships while servicing client needs
· Research and provide verification and documentation of client issues and resolution
· Knowledgeably respond to and overcome client objections
· Adhere to established policies and procedures related to servicing, regulatory compliance, and quality. Work collaboratively in a team environment to achieve team, department, and line of business commitments
· High school diploma or GED equivalent
· 1-2 years client services required
· Work experience requiring multi-tasking and attention to detail
· Demonstrated success in problem solving and resolving client issues/concerns
· Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume, and high pressure environment
· Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
· Computer proficiency with knowledge and experience in Windows environment
· Ability to work at a high level of professionalism
· No third party resumes will be accepted
· All interested individuals must be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors).
· Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
· CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
· CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered, please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided or go to the CTG Careers page at www.ctg.com/content/careers (click on North America tab) and apply to 18203538. For additional information, please contact Laura Evertsen at email@example.com. Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT