CTG Advantest Test Engineer in Albany, New York
Title: Advantest Test Engineer
Job Number: 19201396 Computer Task Group is seeking a Test Engineer for their client in Albany, NY.
(Skill Level): Journeymen/Professional
Semiconductor Research team has a need for an experienced test engineer with the specific skills outlined below. The goal of this individual will be to drive the necessary test code and developed needed for cutting edge technology including memory and CMOS integrated circuit designs. Experience with Advantest 93000 system is a requirement.
• Work with device/memory program teams to identify test needs/specifications.
• Develop the require test code on Advantest 93k in order to support the test outlined above.
• Work with design team to ensure correct probe cards are in place and support re-designs as necessary.
• Interact with design team to ensure tests are verified accurate, and stable.
• BS in Electrical Engineering/Physics/Computer Science from fully accredited college or university or MS Degree in Electrical Engineering
• Minimum 5-8 years of experience with electrical testing of Integrated Circuits in a test engineering role.
• Understanding of integrated device parameters, test philosophy, industry standard test methods, test equipment operation, capabilities, trouble-shooting are all critical to success.
• Knowledge of test methodology for functional testing of both memory and CMOS devices a plus.
• Competency in computer programming languages such as C , PERL, Python, and Linux.
Please apply below or at firstname.lastname@example.org
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT