CTG Marketing/Channel Specialist in Wilsonville, Oregon
Title: Marketing/Channel Specialist
Job Number: 17203630
Our client in Wilsonville, OR has an immediate opening for a Marketing/Channel Specialist for a contract assignment.
Essential job functions:
• Own Rewards program and Extended Warranty growth targets in covered countries
• Develop positive Business Relationships with all significant country and Channel Marketing staffs building credibility and goodwill
• Become the Voice-of-the-Customer/Voice-of-the-Country to various teams
• Evangelize and Loyalty Marketing within Countries Management Teams
• Ensure rewards are properly included in each covered country’s Channel Marketing Strategies
• Inspect deliverables by country to ensure coverage
• Own Reseller awareness and engagement and work closely with each country Channel Marketing Staff – Drive inclusion on Partner eCommerce sites
• Sit-in on weekly Channel Marketing meetings for countries covered whenever possible
• Own content and management of each country’s issue of the Quarterly Newsletter for each country covered
• Work with Creative teams to inspect Newsletter development and completion – meeting schedules for Jan, Apr, Jul, Oct publications
• Gather Country and Reseller feedback on an ongoing basis and come back to Core team with feature & enhancement proposals
• Participate in weekly team meetings
• Become primary Country/OpCo interface and go-to person to help drive all major retention initiatives
• Provide quarterly updates to staffs on key deliverables
• This will be an Individual Contributor role but requires extensive outreach to country Channel Marketing and Sales Organizations.
• This person will have multinational responsibility covering North America and Latin America in support of Retention and Brand Loyalty initiatives.
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
• Relationship-building, learning the Office Printing/Supplies Business and commitment to Results are key elements for success in this role.
• Project management
• Leadership skills
• Individual Contributor – While this is a management level position there will be no staff. The right
candidate needs to be a results-driven person willing to roll-up the sleeves to get the job done
• Project Management, Channel Engagement, Relationship Management skills are necessary
• Knowledge of the Indirect Channel/Two-Tier Business Model.
• Knowledge of Loyalty Marketing and Printing Supplies Business also a big plus.
• Passionate, Outgoing, Diplomatic, and Results-Oriented style.
• Strong background in Marketing Program Management
• 7-10 years’ work experience
• At least three years Management Experience in a Marketing/Channel role
• Spanish knowledge a plus
• College Graduate. Business or Marketing BA degree
• MBA a plus
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Administrative Assistant & Clerical