CTG HELP DESK SPECIALIST in Wilsonville, Oregon
Title: HELP DESK SPECIALIST
Job Number: 17203891
Our client in Wilsonville, OR has an immediate opening for a Help Desk Specialist for a 4 month (or longer) contract assignment.
Compensation: $19.25/hour (sorry no paid time off)
Essential job functions:
• Solve Customer problems over the phone (software installation, networking, etc.)
• Provide support to internal/external sales personnel, resellers, and end user customers
• Set up and maintain data bases for customers and resellers in back office systems
• Accomplish tasks without considerable direction and /or supervision
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel , Microsoft Office, and data bases.
• Knowledge of network operating systems and network setup.
• Strong telephone communication skills.
• Excellent phone support and troubleshooting
• Prior work experience in Help Desk Support, Customer Service and or Technical Support environments.
• Prior administrative experience, with an emphasis on working with databases.
• Preferred: Advanced Networking skills would be a plus
Minimum: High School Diploma or equivalent
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT