CTG SAAS CRM - LEAD DEVELOPER MS Dynamics in Whippany, New Jersey
Title: SAAS CRM - LEAD DEVELOPER MS Dynamics
Job Number: 17203523
CTG is seeking a SAAS CRM - Lead Developer MS Dynamics to work at their client's site in Whippany, NJ, 07981. This is a 7 Month contract position with a possibility of extending longer.
Candidates must be willing/able to travel to Raleigh, NC, Calgary and Toronto!!
• Facilitate and guide the requirement definition workshop with the key client application users;
• Lead requirement gathering efforts (Business Process/Business Requirements/Legacy Systems/Application Mapping) for Microsoft Dynamics;
• Transform business requirements to clear and comprehensive functional specifications;
• Optimize the application (Workflow/Configuration related optimization);
• Provide necessary inputs to Test Lead;
• Validate test plans and results;
• Be responsible for the testing of individual components developed;
• Lead the deployment effort after production cutover;
• Be responsible for post-production end-user support;
• Assist the Program Manager in generation of Tollgate documents and different reports;
• Process Ownership on the clients CRM Landscape along with IT responsibilities.
• Manage the CRM Enhancements Road Map for the clients Business Team
• Act as a facilitator between the Business Process Owners and Technical Team.
• Allocate, Coordinate, review work packages of the team members working from onsite/offshore along with mentoring them.
• Coordination with multiple teams to identify and resolve roadblocks on issue resolution.
• Assist the Project Manager in project base lining and tracking;
• Carry the overall responsibility for project documentation, including appropriate filing of documentation and retrieval mechanisms. Documentation will include coding standards and quality processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or closely related field with at least eight (7-8) years of applicable experience or master’s degree with at least eight (6) years of applicable experience;
• At least Five (4-5) years’ CRM experience , minimum 2 in Microsoft Dynamics 2013- 2016 versions
• Agriculture industry knowledge
• Extensive experience with Configuring and Developing custom objects, layouts, reports and business process implementation
• Experienced in data analysis and migration of CRM data from legacy systems into Microsoft Dynamics
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to articulate concepts and ideas related to assigned projects and customer support;
• Well organized, results oriented and eager to tackle difficult problems;
• Self-motivated with high degree of initiative and excellent follow-up skills, along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Strong teamwork skills with the ability to work in cross-functional, global teams as well as independently;
• Minimum of two plus years current experience in Microsoft Dynamics models and Outlook Client integration
• Experience In
Business processes mapping
Marketing and Sales process
B2B Marketing and Marketing Intelligence
Data quality management
Designing, developing and cloud-based integrations
• Microsoft Dynamics Certification
TRAVEL about 10-20%
This position is compensated per hour on a W2 hourly basis (no C2C or 1099's).
Apply below or send your resume to Holly Wilson at email@example.com. Please reference job 17203523/B-11370 in the subject line.
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT