CTG Project Managear /SR IT CONSULTANT - VEEVA CRM in Whippany, New Jersey
Title: Project Managear /SR IT CONSULTANT - VEEVA CRM
Job Number: 17203522
CTG is seeking a Project Manager/IT Consultant - VEEVA CRM to work at their clients site in Whippany, NJ, 07981. This is a 6 Month contract position with a possibility of extending longer.
As a Sr. IT Consultant within the clients Business & Technology Services division, the incumbent will contribute to the planning and coordination of local and global IT projects at New Jersey (6 Month contract from Jun2017)
• Consulting with our internal customers in regard to IT-based business processes and IT solutions in the complex Customer Relationship Management (CRM) domain, including the evaluation of alternatives for the business and system landscape and responsible for managing these projects in a diverse and challenging environment;
• Participating in user requirements and specification meetings; produce user specification documentation based upon client business requirements and work closely with various departments to coordinate efforts to meet deadlines;
• Accessing and analyzing the requirements needed to implement changes and advice on the options available to support the request within the system constraints while assessing potential risks and impacts;
• Steering all required activities to develop risk mitigation options for the business;
• Partnering with External Partners, Vendors and Company Project Teams (including business users, project managers, application managers and developers);
• Managing various projects related to VEEVA CRM
• Leading project team and managing service delivery for CRM Tool (Salesforce.com, VEEVA)
• Interacting regularly with senior management; includes requirement analysis as well as the entire bidding process;
• Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or related degree with 8 years relevant experience OR Masters’ degree in Computer Science or related degree and 6 years relevant IT experience OR Doctorate Degree with 1-3 years relevant IT experience OR 8-11 years applicable business experience;
• Solid track record of IT consulting and project management experience in major companies in the IT or Healthcare environment especially in Sales & Marketing.
• Deeply internalize project management methodologies and fundamentals experienced in the coordination of professional teams including national and international customers and partners.
At least 3-4 year Project Experience with SFDC/VEEVA along with Integration
• Strong history in consulting with regard to IT based business processes especially in the HealthCare Industry.
• Excellent leadership, verbal and written communication (fluency in English) in addition to building and maintaining strong relationships in a global context, reconciling competing ideas on problems to a mutually beneficial conclusion are critical in this role;
• Strong analytical skills with proven global teamwork skills and ability to develop and foster networks in a global context;
• Experience working in a validated environment (e.g. GxP, Part 11 Compliance);
• Capable of sensing cultural awareness and obtaining feedback.
• Ability to facilitate the translation of business requirements into technical solutions;
• Ability to think creatively in challenging and changing situations;
• Strong facilitation skills;
• Willingness and ability to travel up to 20%.
This position is compensated per hour on a W2 hourly basis (no C2C or 1099's).
Apply below or send your resume to Holly Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job 17203522/B-11370 in the subject line.
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Project Management & Administration